Im sorry

Scarletts pov:
Me and lizzie run up the stairs, knowing what was happening.We eventually make it to Y/ns room and listen before we go in.We start hearing faint crys and music, and I open the door just realising that Y/n was dripping blood everywhere on her ankles,wrists and thighs with a shocked expression I tap her shoulder hoping she would take her airpods out which she normally doesn't do.

She opens her eyes and looks at me then immediately gets up and runs across the room looking scared of me "I'm sorry" "I didn't mean to,i'm sorry" she kept repeating these words.The door opened again it was florence "what's happing?" She asks she eventually looks at Y/n."Oh shit, " she wispers to herself before going up to Y/n and hugging her.

Y/n breaks down in Florence's arms, and blood is still dripping "Y/n" i say gently to her.she looks at me. "Can I clean them?I'm not angry." Y/n nods her head slowly, closing her eyes.Lizzie walks over and strokes her back and kisses her head while I clean her cuts.

She hisses in pain and grips onto Florence's arm tightly."I'm sorry, my love, I know it hurts," I say gently before kissing her hand.As soon as I finish, I bring her to my bed.She gets in with Florence,lizzie and me,before she snuggles into my neck.Florence puts on Oceans 8,a couple minutes later we are all deeply asleep not ready for what what going to happen tomorrow....

A/N
IM SOOO FUCKING SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO UPDATE THIS BOOK😭