₀₅

They were now in their sixth year.

 Valerie woke up to the Valkyries (Lily, Mary and Marlene) pushing her off her bed. She groaned and covered her face with her hands. (They broke into her dorm, a usual thing for them to do).

''Get up, this is what Lily did to all of us.'' Marlene exclaimed tiredly, having just been pushed out of her bed herself.

 Valerie just groaned once more into her hands, muffling the sound slightly. She eventually got up and got ready for the day, only after being harassed by Lily nagging at her to get up.

 She got her uniform on and put her hair up in a pony tail, taking some pieces out to frame her face, and then tying it with a white ribbon.

 Some of the students recognized it to be the ribbon she is wearing in her portrait.

 Once the girls were all finished getting ready they made their way to the great hall for breakfast. Valerie just wanted to get food so she was speed walking with an excited smile on her face, whilst the others just rolled their eyes at her antics, already used to it.

 The Valkyries minus Lily laughed sadly at that, they missed Val and her antics.

 Once they got to the doors, Valerie pushed them open and rushed to the Ravenclaw table and sat down next to Pandora, who had already awoken previously and was sat with a book in hand. She put her book down as Val sat down across from her and started putting her favourite food on her plate for her.

 Pandora smiled, memories flooding back to her of their time together.

 This made Valerie brightly smile, to which Pandora just replied with an amused smile of her own and a small shake of her head.

 After she had finished, she tucked in and was too focused on her food to notice the certain group of boys that sat next to her and her best friend.

 Once she heard a throat clear she looked up to be met with different expressions. Sirius and Remus were looking at her with amused expressions, Sirius being much more obvious with it, Peter just sheepishly smiled and James was watching her with adoration with a hint of amusement.

 She just smiled softly and turned back to her food. Pandora just looked at her in disbelief and shook her head in disapproval, before turning to the boys and speaking up.

 This made people laugh and purebloods to grimace at her lack of manners.

''Good morning, I apologize for Valerie, once she has food she won't care about much else.'' She finished with an apologetic smile.

 Some people nodded in agreement because food meant everything. 

James just shook his head, his eyes still trained on an unbothered Valerie, finally looking to Pandora, he smiled. ''It's alright.'' She gave him a smile back.

She tilted her head. ''What exactly are you doing at the Ravenclaw table anyways?'' She looked around at her fellow housemates who were looking over in confusion at the four Gryffindors sat at their table.

Sirius burst out laughing and shook his head. ''See, James here is obsessed with-'' He was abruptly cut off by the boy in question who had leaned over the table from his spot next to Valerie and put his hand over Sirius's mouth, muffling his words.

 Sirius laughed so much he fell of the bench, clutching his stomach. 

''NOTHING!'' He blurted out. ''Nothing at all . . .'' He gave a charming smile before returning to his seat, choosing to ignore Sirius's amused smirk.