you wear her shirt

"Baby! I'm home!" Yena called out as she walked through the door.

She looked around for you downstairs and waited a moment to see if you'd come down to greet her the way you usually do.

But to her surprise, it remained quiet in the house and you didn't come down to see her.

"Babe? Are you okay?" She called out as she began to make her way upstairs.

She reached the bedroom a few seconds later and saw you standing in the bedroom, using a towel to dry your damp hair.

You must've just gotten out of the shower and that must've been why you hadn't heard her calling for you.

"You're home!"

"I'm home." She grinned. "I was calling for you."

"Sorry, I was just getting out of the shower." You explained.

"It's okay, baby." She said as she walked closer to you.

And her eyes lit up when she saw that you had nothing on but one of her shirts.

"You're in my shirt." She grinned.

"Yeah, it was the first thing I saw. Besides, you know I like wearing your clothes more than my own." You said as you tossed the towel into the basket across the room.

She pulled you into her arms and you wrapped yours around her neck, staring into her eyes as she lovingly gazed at you.

"You look amazing."

You couldn't help but giggle as she kissed the corners of your lips and then began to kiss your jaw.

"I love it when you wear my clothes."

"I know you do." You said happily.

Your eyes slipped shut as she began to kiss your neck softly and you tilted her head back, making her hum against your skin as she realized you wanted more of her kisses on your skin.

"My sweet girl." She said. "You smell so good and your skin is just so soft."

You tilted your head up and put your lips on hers, giving her a sweet but passionate kiss.

"Did you have a good day today?"

"Yeah, it was good." She smiled as she trailed her fingertips across your sides, slipping her hands beneath the shirt. "Even better now that I'm home with you."

You kissed her again and she pulled you closer, making you smile against her lips.

"Hungry? I made dinner."

"I'd love some." She said before kissing you a few more times.

You took her hand and led her downstairs to the kitchen, happily making her some of the food you cooked earlier as she held onto you the entire time.