( 8 )

MALL::::

Louis POV:

" Dad, come on...." I run towards the shop.

" Slow down Son...." My dad said worriedly.

" Your so slow, come on I want that computer. Hurry up." I said excitedly and dash to the computer shop without waiting for my dad.

" Son....." My dad shout and I feel myself collide with a person and I fall down but I didn't feel anything but a warmth embracing me.

" Are you ok , little one?" She ask softly and I look at her. I find her look like me but maybe it's just coincident.

" I'm ok and I'm not little. I'm already a big boy." I said confidently and proudly.

" Of course you are little one." She chuckle at me and missed my her.

" Hey..I said I'm not little...." I said angrily and pissed.

" Ok, Ok.. Your a big boy and cute." She said and I blush when she called me cute.

" Don't call me cute...."I said and she just chuckled and look at me teasingly.

" Son, are you ok? Did you get hurt?" My dad ask anxiously and my conversation with the cool lady broke.

" I'm fine, thanks to this cool lady." I said in a amaze tone.

" Thank yo.." My dad didn't finish his word when he saw the cool lady.

" Jennie..." My dad said.

" Do you know him dad?" I ask my dad eagerly .

"  Uhm..will yes.." My dad said.

" GD long time no see..."Will the lady Jennie said in calm tone.

" Same to you." My dad said.

" Uhm...is this guy is your son?" Jennie ask to dad curiously.

"Yes, my son with Lisa..." Dad said proudly and maybe also showing off.

" That's right I'm now a guy not little..." I said seriously.

" Yeah you're a big boy." Jennie pat my head and smile at me softly.

" Your so lucky to have a son like him. Oh.. I'm not going to interrupt your father and son bounding so I'm going now." Jennie said.

" Cool Jennie can we go do some fun sometimes?" I said and look at her eagerly.

" Ok, if your dad didn't mind." Jennie said and look at my dad.

" Of course it's fine..just for my boy." My dad said and smile at me.

" Yeah....." I said excitedly.

" Ok, this is my personal calling card just call if you want to do some fun." She said.

" Ok, I'll call you." I said.

" Ok, I'll go now." She said her good bye and before she left she hug me.

The entire shopping I'm so happy. Meeting cool Jennie makes me happy and the first time I meet her it feels like we know each other in along time. I feel so close to her and I'm so comfortable with her. It feels like we are connected and I can't wait to meet her again.

" Grandma, Grandpa, Mom, I'm home..." I shouted and dash towards my grandparents but I didn't saw my Mom.

" Our grandson..? They hug me and kiss me.

"Where is your dad?" My grandma ask.

" Dad said he have something to do." I said.

" Where's mom?" I ask .

" Will she's in the garden with her caretaker." Grandpa said.

" Oh..." I said.

" Did you enjoy shopping with your dad?" My grandma ask.

" Yes and I meet a cool lady..." I said excitedly with a smile on my face.

" Oh... It's my first time to see you happier than ever." My grandma said.

" It's our first time to know that you're making a friend." My grandpa said.

" Will I just be friend to a person that are cool." I said with a smile.

" I'm going to see mom and tell her about the cool lady." I said excitedly.

" Ok go... accompany your mom." My grandparents kiss my cheeks before I go to mom and kiss my mom cheeks. The only one I offered my kiss is just to my mom not to my grandparents or even my dad.

" Hey mom, let me tell you I meet a cool lady." I said happily.
Mom look at me and pat my head. Mom always do that to me and I love how she pat me and it reminds me of that cool lady.

" Mom, do you know that cool lady look a little similar to me." I tell her and she look at me again and I know I got her attention.

" Mom, that cool lady name is also cool, her name is JENNIE." I said and I caught off guard when she shout.

" Jeennnie!!!!!" Mom shout and run around. I just sit there frozen and just look at my mom.

" Old Madam, Old Master, Madam Lisa going hestirical." The caretaker shouted and my grandparents immediately came.

" What happened?" My grandpa ask worriedly.

" I don't know Old Madam, Old Master."The caretaker said.

" Jennie!!! Jennie!!! Jeennnie!!!!" Mom shouted over and over again.

" Oh god....my daughter!!" My grandma said and she sob.

" Inject her to calm her down." My grandpa said and hug grandma to comfort her.

I just saw the caretaker's and the doctor inject my mom and I saw my mom getting weak and pass out.

" She got triggered by something and maybe it's the name she keep shouting!!!" The doctor  said and left.

" Grandma, Grandpa I'm sorry if I I didn't tell the name of that lady she won't be like this.." I said sadly and I blame my self.

" Whose that cool lady your talking about? What is her name?!!!" My grandma ask angrily.

" It's Je.. Jennie." I said and afraid. It's my first time to see grandma being this angry and yell at me.

" Hon, don't shout at Louis it's not his fault and he didn't know." Grandpa said and hug me.

" I.. I'm sorry..." Grandma said and calm down.

" Go to your room first, your grandma and me will going to discuss something." Grandpa said.

" Ok grandpa." I said and go to my room and I stayed there.

I keep thinking what happened and I want to know what cause my mom being like that. Just in a minute of thinking I fall asleep.

.............