XVII

It's been a couple of months Michael came back into my life, and we've been catching up a lot more than usual

It's been a couple of months Michael came back into my life, and we've been catching up a lot more than usual. From time to time, Michael asks me out on a date and usually I say 'no' because it's kind of too early to be getting back together just yet especially since we've entered back in each others lives again. As I was packaging eyewear for my customers, I heard a knock on a door. I quickly got up and looked through the peephole to see Michael with my favorite food in his hand. I opened the door for him and he handed me the food, "Aw thank you Michael. You know you didn't have to do this."

"I know, but I wanted to make your day more brighter today."

"Well thank you."

As I placed the my food in the refrigerator, I went back to the couch and continued packaging my orders. I didn't even though that Michael was next to me until he placed his head on my shoulder.

"You need something Michael?"

"No....I don't need nothing. I just missed you that's all."

"I missed you too Michael, but we literally talked to each other earlier this week."

"I knowwww, you know I'm lovesick for you girl."

"I know you are, but I have to finish these orders."

"Keisha, just forget the orders right now....I wanna spend some time with you tonight."

"If you're asking me for the umpteenth time to go on a date with you, my answer is still the same just like the other times."

"Come on bunny....just one date.....just one.....and I won't bother you about a date anymore after that."

"You promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

I sighed, realizing that I was giving up, I finally said yes on the date.

"Okay Michael. I'll go on a date with you. Just one."

"Yes! Finally! The date starts @ 8 o'clock and I will send you the address to my house. I'll see you later.", he said as he kissed my forehead

"Alright, I'll see ya."

And with that being said, Michael left the house with a huge grin on his face.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~