chapter 14

The man glanced over, and finally stopped on a unique pink diamond necklace.

Girls should like diamonds and pink?

“Just this one.”

Noah was a little surprised. The first time we met, Boss personally chose a 30 million necklace for his sister?

It seems that Boss accepts this younger sister from the bottom of his heart.

The helicopter flew back to Yushon and eventually landed on the top floor of the skyscraper at the company headquarters.

As soon as the man got off the plane, there were thirty executives standing on both sides waiting.

All the employees of the group rang the alarm bells because of his arrival, and they were careful not to make the slightest mistake.

On the other side, Benjamin hugged Isabella in his arms, turned on the phone and let her choose. “QY has launched a new product, let’s see if you like it.”

On the page, it is the jewelry series that QY just launched.

Isabella refused without even looking at it, “I already have a lot.” She couldn’t finish wearing it.

She herself is a person who doesn’t like to wear jewelry, she finds it cumbersome and troublesome.

Besides, these jewels were all designed by her herself… There is no meaning at all.

Benjamin lowered his head and looked at her lovingly, “My Isabella is so good, so I should reward her naturally.”

award?

“Your piano music is very nice…”

Isabella understood, it should be Muise’s identity that he knew.

“When will you play it for me?” Benjamin’s chin gently stroked her soft hair, thinking of her superb piano skills in the video, his eyes became softer.

His baby Isabella, is outstanding, different.

“talk to you later.”

“How about this one?” Benjamin’s eyes fell on a uniquely shaped pink diamond necklace. “It suits you very well.”

Isabella’s skin is very fair. Wearing such a necklace, her temperament is even more refined.

“don’t want……”

“If you don’t wear it, you can collect it.”

“It’s really unnecessary…”

In the meeting room of the company’s headquarters, all executives walked on eggshells and reported all the work for this quarter, quictly listening to the next development direction and solutions to difficult problems.

not until Matthew Logan said “the meeting was dismissed” that everyone heaved a sigh of relief and got up to leave the meeting room.

“Boss’ aura is too strong, I’m sweating the whole time…”

“Me too, look at the sweat on my forehead…”

“Every time the Boss comes back, I feel like I’m going to dic, but as soon as the Boss leaves, I start thinking about him again.”

“Boss won’t like us…”

“I don’t know what kind of woman can withstand the low pressure of Boss, anyway, I think it’s scary…

Noah followed the man and hurried out of the meeting room, Boss, I’m sorry, I’m a step late, the necklace has been ordered.”

When Matthew heard this, the situation on his face remained unchanged, “The price will increase.”