Intro

So like one day you got on the bus and went to high school. Once you got there it was normal until during lunch everyone was pulled into the gym for an assembly. The assembly explained that monster have came from wherever they come from and are now joining our society. Since you went to a public school there would be a lot of monsters. They explained to everyone that tomorrow each class was gonna teach you as much as they can about a certain monster; Werewolves, Vampires, Zombies, mummies, etc. (You can request for a certain monster you want 😉)

Anyways, you are a sophomore who is 16 years old. I will do my best to make it gender neutral, but I am a girl so I'm sorry boys if it isn't what you like... You look like you. You are a human. Each of these one shots and stories are based on some daydreams I would or did have. You may call me Robin or birdie or whatever bird like nickname you have. Please be nice and respectful.

I understand some people have strong opinions and I respect everyone's opinion. But if you say anything mean or bad and I don't like it. One why did you read this if all you are gonna leave is a rude comment and two WHY THE FREAK DID YOU READ THIS?!?!

Thank you!! I hope you enjoy and stuff!! Also I may or may not do smut. I have never tried writing it, but I have read a lot so maybe? This is modern day stuff FYI if you didn't catch that.

Bye-bye!!!

Request:

Comments:
(Watch what you say...)