Part 2

iKON's Dormitory.

Myungsoo, the manager, is taking other members who have solo activities. So, he dropped Junhoe alone. When Junhoe enters his dorm, he meets the eldest, Jinhwan. And the youngest in their group, Chanwoo, is in the living room playing the game.

The two greeted him and asked if he wanted to join them. However, Junhoe responded, "You guys go ahead. I'm heading for a shower first," and went straight into his room.

In his room, Junhoe threw his jacket away, locked his door, and sat. He tries to figure out anything to handle the truth he discovers. He couldn't bear to tell his member about the matter as he believed they would get too concerned. Also, if it reaches the president, it will affect the team. As for his fans, he doesn't know what to think. Then, he heard a knock. It's Jinhwan who came to him.

He unlocked his room and replied to Jinhwan, "Yes," he replied. "I'm ordering the food. What do you want?" asked the oldest. Junhoe was about to answer. But Jinhwan talks first before him, "What happen to your shower? You shower and wear same clothes?" Jinhwan asked.

"Ah. I was about to. Anyway, order the food for you and Chanwoo. I'm going to my sister's house," He replied. Then he walks away from Jinhwan.

*******

Junhoe wakes up early and starts his day by jogging around the dorm area. He plugs in his earbuds, jamming and try not to think of what he's facing. For once, he wants to forget about the world. He lets himself immersed in his world.

"Ah, It would be nice to be on an airplane now," he said while staring at the skies and watching the airplane fly by

*******

Dormitory.

Jinhwan just finished taking a shower. Then, he feels like he wants to practice his vocal. So, he decided to invite Junhoe. He walks to the younger room and assumes he is around, "Junhoe-ya," he calls him. "Is he asleep?" Jinhwan monologued. He attempted another try when he got no response. "I'm going in, Okay?"

Before he could open the door, Donghyuk halts him, "Junhoe isn't around. He went out," he explains.

Jinhwan subtly nods his head. Then, he asks if Donghyuk wants to join him. As he predicted, Donghyuk wanted to spend time in the recording room. So, he decided to text Junhoe.

The KJH met at the place they agreed. Before jumping into the jamming session, Jinhwan talked to Junhoe about a few things the group should do next. Other than that, they also had conversations about random stuff. Suddenly, Jinhwan remembers he hasn't talked to Junhoe about the check-up.

"Junhoe-ya. The result of your check-up, is everything alright?" Jinhwan asked. He can't win over his curiosity. For the past week, he knew that the younger trembled a lot. "Everything is alright. The doctor said I'm quivering because I outbalanced my workouts," he answered.

Hearing them, Jinhwan advises him to be more cautious, "You should be more careful. Plus, I know you've been thinking much lately. So, take it slowly," Jinhwan said as if he caught something on Junhoe.

They covered a few songs together. Junhoe sang them in a high tone while Jinhwan blended in softly. He balanced out Junhoe's husky voice. And so, they both end the song harmoniously. After the sessions finished, Jinhwan suggested having a meal together.

A seafood restaurant

Junhoe and Jinhwan feel to eat the eel. They paired the with a bottle of soju. As usual, the eldest always cares for the younger ones. So, Jinhwan cuts up the eel and watches Junhoe eat them. Once in a while, he chips in too. "You know, every time you eat, I feel like I'm watching mukbang show," he said to the younger one. Junhoe does eat well. He has a giant appetite like his height.

Junhoe reaches for another piece of eel, yet his hands start shaking. He pulls his hand away to avoid being caught by Jinhwan. He starts to use chopsticks with his left hand. Jinhwan shares his thought about what he has been looking forward to. Junhoe shares what impersonation he practices, "I got nothing left than Muyaho. Everyone is insane for it," he said.

Though they enjoyed the meal, laughed together, and shared a conversation. Jinhwan catches the introverted mode of Junhoe. "It's strange that he doesn't say much even I'm spending whole day with him," Jinhwan monologued.

 "It's strange that he doesn't say much even I'm spending whole day with him," Jinhwan monologued