Prologue Part 1: A Spiders Debute

(Yea I'm skipping straight to the first day of U.A. because everything before that's just boring.)

Y/N POV

Today was the day I finally got to go to U.A. and be a legal Hero. You see, I have been a vigilante fighting small-time villains, getting old ladies their purses, and getting cats down from trees, but now I am going to U.A. Surprisingly, I got recommended mainly because I ran into a certain baggy-eyed hero known as Erasure Head on one of my patrols. I should also mention my Hero name Spider-Man is not in the public eye yet but that changed today.

Ok, that's enough about how I got to U.A. Now let's talk about my quirk, Spider. . . Well, it's kind of like a quirk, even though it's more like I got bit by a weird spider that is now my best buddy who I can talk to. Yes, you heard that right I CAN TALK TO THE SPIDER I can talk to all spiders, which is cool as HECK even though a lot of them are rude. Some of my other powers are my Spidey-Sense, the ability to stick to any surface, and the ability to shoot webs out of my wrists. . . OH, and the best part is I get muscles EASILY so I also have superhuman strength. Now, I only got my powers two years ago, so I could always discover a new hidden power, but for now, that's enough about me. Let's get on with the day.

Waking up from a nice sleep, I jump out of bed and stretch before getting dressed and heading downstairs.

Y/N: "Mom! It's time to wake up!"

I yelled as I started to walk past her room.

Mother: "I'm up! I'll be down in a minute to make breakfast!"

Walking into the kitchen, I shot a web, pulled open the fridge, and took out the ingredients for breakfast. Then I grabbed more ingredients to make the best breakfast of all time: pancakes. . . and so I began to cook.

Small time skip

Finally, I finished the pancakes and prepared the table.

Mother: "You know I said I'd cook, right?"

Y/N: "Yes, but for my first day of U.A., I thought I'd cook for a change."

Mother: ". . . I thought the parent usually cooks when celebrating their children's accomplishments?"

Y/N: "Well too bad."

Small time skip 2 Electric Boogaloo

Y/N: "Ok Mom I got to go see you after school. I love you!"

Mother: "I love you, Y/N, and have a great day."

Grabbing my bag and putting my vigilante mask on, I run outside, jump high in the air, and start web-slinging to U.A. Feeling the wind on my face, I also saw a lot of people down below. Now I would like to note that it's a bit hard to web-sling through parts of the city where the buildings get low, but then I either wall-run for a bit or just run and jump along the roofs. As I swung, I entered the bigger parts of the city, and I heard a woman's scream coming from an alley.

Woman: "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Thinking fast, I swung to her to see a VERY FREAKY person attacking her.

(Obviously no spider on his chest.)

)

I swung in and kicked the Thing away from her.

Y/N: "Run miss I'll deal with this."

Woman: "W-who are you."

Y/N: "Me? I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man, though my hero suit isn't finished yet."

(Your vigilante mask.)

Woman: "Y-yea you don't exactly look the part

Woman: "Y-yea you don't exactly look the part. You look like you're about to rob someone, not save someone."

Y/N: "Woman! If you are done judging my outfit, I have to beat a villain that I'm surprised hasn't attacked yet or run away."

Mary Jane: "W-well thanks, Spidey. Oh, and by the way, if we ever meet again, call me MJ and not Woman."

She ran off out of the alley, leaving me to deal with this thing.

Y/N: "Now that she is gone, who are you, Long Tounge?"

???: "We are Venom."

(Okay, I know that was short, but that's because it's more to set up Venom, so yes, I promise that once we arrive in U.A. the chapters will get longer, but for the first two, they will be rather short. Oh, and any new additions to the harem will be revealed in the next chapter.)