Evacuation (1)

"They're coming!! Guns lock and loaded!"

Alpha ordered all his comrades to get ready. 100 meters ahead, they could already see the German shipgirls starting to hurtle after Sheffy. Even though they had cannons, their positioning was better and the mobility of the Ghost team was faster. If they tried to attack with their cannons, they immediately retreated from position to another position.

"Contact with the enemy! fire at will!"

BRRRRRRRRRR........!!!! TATATATATATA!!!!!

Alpha beckoned and immediately, the entire Ghost team opened fire directly on them as it shot right fifty meters in front of them. The assault rifle, machine gun, and Gatling Gun fired simultaneously. A hail of bullets immediately rained down on them and forced them to hide.

"We're ambushed!" Koln, one of the girls of Iron Blood, shouted while hiding behind a wreckage.

"Scheiße! I can see who's ambushing!" Z1 cursed when a bullet hit the hideout when she tried to peek.

"This must be the special forces from that time." Karlsruhe guessed as she peered around and looked for their ambush. "Special forces?" Z1 asked, frowning.

"No time to explain!!! Everyone get out and return fire!" Koln immediately took command. The cannons immediately let out full sound. All ammunition was ready to be fired. "Eugen, we'll take care of the diversionary forces! Can you continue our work?"

Eugen stood up from her seat, then stretched his body. "Ara ara~ looks like it's time for us to work... Z23, are you ready?"

Z23 just nodded. Ready sign.

"Alright, let's keep this job short."

Eugen and Z23 jumped from their positions and glided over the water and took another path to avoid the Ghost team's ambush, but still led to the escape route of Sheffield's group which should have been out of reach of the Ghost troops.

--------------------

''Engagement of blockade fleet is a green go! I wan't all weapon system is on full awareness.''

The crew worked quickly. Especially the weapons systems crew. We had agreed to act. Our colleagues in there wouldn't last long without help. Therefore, we had to hurry up and make this a short and efficient job. Ange reported that all weapons systems were ready. The radar section crew also reported the latest movements of the blockade fleets. We were ready.

I picked up the ship's radio and started talking. "General quarters general quarters, general quarters, all hands prepare for battle!"

The cannon domes of battleships and cruisers are rotated 90 degrees to the east. Where the blockade fleet is sailing. We will use diversionary fire tactics. According to the agreed plan, a frontal assault squad consisting of four shipgirls, will enter the ruin island area. Two special forces teams would be dispatched along with the assault motorboats that would be carried by Hornet's Catalina, which would take the opposite path to infiltrate the ruins area while the girls aboard the Azur Lane faced the Iron Blood tracking unit.

The sound of sirens instantly broke the silence of the foggy morning. The VLS cells were open and ready to launch their missiles at any moment. It was only a matter of time until they took to the skies.

"Ready....... Fire!"

''All cannons, FIRE!!''

"Naval Strike Missile, SALVO!!"

''Engaging now!''

BOOMMM!!!! BOOMM....!!!

!!!