"look! it's the mysterious photographer" the bullies laughed as zhanghao entered the class with his baggy hoodie, holding his camera as usual. he kept his head low and was used to make fun of like this. he's grateful enough that the bullies never attack him physically because he knows, he won't be able to fight back.

he looked outside the window as he sat at the very end of the class. there, he saw the athletes stretching out. 'i wish i have muscular body too' he sighed looking at his own body. he looked back outside and made an eye contact with gunwook, his famous friend.

the other waved at him enthusiastically as hao smiled, waving a little. they've been friends for years since their mothers are actually best friends. gunwook is a famous athlete at their school especially because of his muscles which hao's jealous of.

hao is the opposite.. fragile, slim body, not famous for sure, he's a photographer but it's all thanks to his skills in photography. "hey pretty zhanghao!" hao flinched as he looked back. it was his bestfriends, taerae and matthew. the thing is taerae, matthew and zhanghao are in the same group and the whole school called them 'the babygirls'.

taerae and matthew are famous and you can say that every gay men in the school have a crush on them. despite being in the same friendgroup, zhanghao is not as famous because he's just too mysterious. he wore baggy shirts or hoodies, hiding whatever under the shirt unlike the other two who sometimes crossdress to school.

people wondered how zhanghao can be in the friendgroup but they just didn't know about zhanghao outside of school area. he actually does crossdress with his friends too as he feels pretty with skirts and crop tops. he's just not confident enough to post it on his social media or come to school like that.

"you're early hm?" matthew said as he dropped his bag beside his own desk which was seated in front of zhanghao. "as always" taerae chuckled as he did the same but he was seated beside zhanghao. "i'm not early, you two are always late" hao huffed, looking outside again expecting gunwook.

but there's someone else.. sung hanbin was staring at him. he caught it multiple times actually but maybe because hanbin thought he's weird too. he shrugged it off as the teacher walked in. "goodmorning everyone, i will start taking your attendance for today. kum junhyeon!" and the class went on smoothly till a teacher knocked on the door.

"can i see zhanghao?" the photography teacher smiled. he got up and went outside. "zhanghao, the field days are coming soon and we'd like you to be the main photographer for the event as usual" the teacher smiled broadly, zhanghao is her favourite student because his skills are just like those professional photographers.

"that'd be my pleasure, mrs. kim" hao answered. "okay good, i know i can count on you. now, go back in, don't want my favourite student to miss some lessons" she patted the other and hao bowed at her and entered his class again.

time skip

"what was it?" matthew asked putting his tray on the table. "i'm gonna be the photographer for field days" hao said, eating his food (as i'm eating him, nomnom).

"can you turn your phone off for a second? it has been vibrating nonstop" matthew rolled his eyes, annoyed by taerae's notifications. "the picture of me and zhanghao blew up so yeah" he said while hao chocked on his soup. "what picture?!"

"i've been posting yours and matthew's pics a lot in my instagram since like years ago, hao. my account was on private but i put it on public just now. forgot you don't have instagram" taerae smiled, showing his dimple. "stop with your dumb smile! this is serious" hao huffed.

"look, you're pretty hao. i think you're the prettiest guy in this school, the real reason i did this is to boost up your confidence and look, let me show you the comments" taerae said as he scooted closer to zhanghao.

'5 thousand likes? after 1 hour?' zhanghao was shocked would he an understatement. it's a picture of him back hugging taerae from their last sleepover.

@/xxyrizz: he should wear like this to school, i'd be head over heels for him 😳😳
@/hhhbinpark: zhanghao is fcking pretty 😳
@/naraaa9: is this zhanghao? 🫨🫨
@/gunwookis5: that's my friend yall 🤗
@/thericky_: damn hanbin hyung is right
@/matthew00: aaaaaa pretty bestfriends ❤️

"see?" taerae smiled. hao didn't know this would really boost his confidence. he was about to burst of anger. "is the last one matthew?" he asked. "it is me, i knew what taerae's trying to do because well, i'd say the same. you're pretty, hella pretty. you just need some confidence"

"i wanna make my own instagram account" zhanghao smiled, causing two of his besties to shouted happily. people in the cafeteria were used to it by now because no one can hate the babygirls, their fans are a lot and looks like zhanghao gonna gain some too.