chapter 15

so they continue playing the game in till  it's the end of class. so later they all go home and this is what Adrinette is doing. as they both enter Adrien's house. "hi darling how was school" Emily said

"it was go-" then Adrien was cut of by Emily.

" I wasn't talking to you I was talking to Marinette" 

" oh uhh it was good." Marinette replied. 

" thats wonderful darling now Adrien how was your day" she asked him. 

" It was good." 

" that's nice hun. Hey Marinette your room is all ready so Adrien could you help her with it?" 

" ya sure mom"  Adrien replied. Then Adrien showed Marinette her room. " so this is your room. is this room okay or would you like a different one?" 

" what no this is grate this room is so big its just as big as yours!" 

" ya my mom wanted to give you this room and i think she really like you Mari" 

then Marinette blushed. " ya I guess so." Then Adrien helped Marinette with the room. " okay now thats done do you want to work on the homework?" Mari asked cutely.  

" sure." 

" okay so we have learn spanish last year so i was thinking to do a song in spanish what do yiu think?" 

" That sounds good but i didn't take spanish last year though." 

" Well i can sing it and you can ask Nino to help you to learn how too be a DJ here I already made the lyrics and i just have to learn the lyrics to the song." 

" Wow your already ahead of the game" Adrien said impressed 

" yup. well let's get to practising." then Adrien goes to ask Nino to help him and Marinette goes to do the lyrics. so later Adrien just finished and Emily told him that dinner was ready and to go and tell Mari. so he peeked in her room and heard her singing 

"Cómo me miran es obvio"

"Ven marca tu territorio"

"Este secreto entre lo' dos" 

"Sé que te dan ganas de tenerme (te dan ganas de tenerme)"

"I get just a little rush when you're over there thinking"

"Does somebody else care, somebody else care?" 

Adrien POV 

omg she sings so good! then I tried to go a little bit closer to hear her better and she turned around and saw me. 

" A-Adrien" 

well that is it for now see you all later bug out!