11.

"Wha-"minho .exe has stopped working. jisung was looking so tiny and cute that this made Minh's heart flutter "I'll g-get s-shower"minho cursed himself for shuttering "but-"minho went inside the washroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now comes the real problem "Hyung, I think you should sleep on the bed . I know my back will hurt but ur back will be broken by tomorrow"minho was glaring at jisung. "Han Jisung if you ever called me old again dead." minho said sternly"and no you will sleep on the bed with me "minho angry face turned into a smirk" oh no........"

jisung slowly lay down on the bed ." so?, cuddle?"minho smirked "Ew NOOO! "jisung despite denying it still wanted to cuddle and was blushing but as the lights were off minho could not see his face. jisung and minho after a while fall asleep.

MORNING

minho woke up to see his arm wrapped around jisung's waist and jisung was plunging into him." oh? minho hyung you are awake?" Miho didn't say anything

"EwWwWw nOo! Who was that last night? see yourself you are clinging onto me like your life depends on me "Mniho smirked ."minho don't embarrass  me like that~ or else."

"or else what?"

"I will call you old man"

"HAN JISUNG!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

jisung's outfit

minho's outfit

"do you think this is appropriate  for a meeting"minho eyed jisung up and down" of course it is I am child after all"jisung gummy smiled(I don't know if it makes sense)"Whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, Mr. park do you want this deal or not?" jisung said in a harsh tone. they were sitting there for half an hour talking about random stuff so jisung couldn't hold back anymore. "Sung, you didn't have to say that "Nemi whispered to jisung. 

"oh sorry my assistant over here is just getting impatient" minho didn't point at nemi or Sam he pointed at jisung"wha-" minho cut jisung off "my business partner mrs.  Han will be here tomorrow so why don't we talk about this deal tomorrow Mr. park?"

"Mr. Han had a daughter? Since when? Hmm tell something about her "Mr. Park took a sip from his tea "But before that, sam , nemi pls take  Jack outside"

"whos Jack?-"Both Sam and Nemi dragged jisung out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"minho what was that? why did you say that your business partner is a girl? and since when did I have a sister? and who is Jack? why did Nemin and Sam drag me out while this deal was supposed to be discussed with me?-"Sam placed his finger on jisungs mouth and looked at him dreamly . his perfect moment got disturbed by minho pushing Sam's hand "now, will you tell me or you will just ask questions?" minho looked at jisung and then continued "well this mark over here barely makes deal with boys and thus the deal is very important you know that so, I have a plan" minho smirked evilly.

why do I always post when I say i will not post

love ya~