I Can Explain

After the fight with El Macho was over. Margo wandered around the house/party area and decided to see if Antonio was still frozen it would've at least made her happier It turned out Antonio was unfrozen and sitting on a chair trying to warm his numb limbs.

She tried to walk away before he saw her but she bumped into a chair causing a loud creek that caught his attention "Margo! Wait, don't leave yet, I just wanna know why your father froze me?" He asked while putting a heating pad on his legs. 'Wow he's acting like he doesn't know what he did to me' She thought as she walked over

"Well I did catch you dancing with another girl and he found out so yeah" She said with a hint of sadness and a glint of anger on her face.

"Oh that's why...It wasn't what it looked like. I can explain it if you'd listen to me."

"Fine, I'll give you one chance."

"Ok, so that girl I was dancing with wasn't another girl. It's my sister Angel. Her date didn't show up so I danced with her. I was going to tell you but when she asked I couldn't find you and I thought I could just tell you later but that was clearly a bad idea." He chuckled nervously.

"I wanna believe you but I wanna see your sister" She said now sitting next to him.

"She should come back soon. I told her to get some blankets from my room. I hope she's not in my stuff"

A few minutes later

"Ant, I brought your Spider-Man blanket and this stupidly huge thermal one" Angel said while carrying said blankets down the stairs. Margo can felt stupid but she still had her reason's to be mad.

"Angel! Can you not talk about spider man right now" Antonio shouts while embarrassingly glancing at Margo who was giggling. "No, please keep going."

"Oo~ I didn't know we had a guest. Let me introduce myself. My name is Angel and I'm Antonio's younger sister by a year."

"Nice to meet you, I'm Margo"

"Angel forgot to mention being a full time nuisance" Antonio said quietly yet not quiet enough since Angel pinched him. "Say's the spider-man fan in disguise"

Antonio looked at Margo anxiously. "Angel Can we talk about this later?"

"Nope, I clearly have to mention your Spider-Man collection and dinosaur plush on your" Angel said while smirking mischievously.

Antonio looked at her clearly insulted"The plush was a birthday gift and so was the Spider-Man stuff" He tried to defend himself but it wasn't working"

Angel just laughed. "Yeah when you were eight and remember you buying most of that stuff, Idiot" Margo tried to hid her laugh, She really did but it was way to entertaining not to laugh.

The two siblings argued while Margo continued to watch. It was quite entertaining until Gru, Lucy, Agnes and Edith came in.

Antonio and Angel silently looking at him, Antonio looking more scared than nervous

"Margo, why is the boy unfrozen and who is the girl!" Gru said shocked and confused

"Gru be nice but who are both of?" Lucy said confusingly. She was about to have a three daughters, She should at least know Margo possible boyfriend and friend.

"I can explain it if Margo's fine with it." Antonio nervously looked at her then glanced at Gru and quickly back at Margo silently begging for her help.

Margo put a blanket on Antonio and stood him up. "Me and Antonio will explain, Gru please stop glaring at him." Margo asked.

*TIMESKIP* (sorry I'm tired and can't explain it fully rn)

"I'm really sorry about the confusion by the way, I never meant to make Margo upset." Gru was thinking if he should trust him but Antonio looked apologetic.

"I may forgive you but I still don't trust you, You'll have to prove yourself to me" Antonio was happy and had some hope. "Thank you señor Gru, I'll try my best."

"Since you two may get back together. Margo, do you want to see how nerdy Antonio's room is?" Angel grinned slyly.

"Wait Angel no i'm sorry!" Antonio said as Angel dragged Margo to his room as he realized he forgot to hide his comics.