olaf's wacky adventure!

"In summerrrrrrrRrrRrRRrRrRrRrRRrrrrrrrr!" olaf drags his last note as he finishes his hit song 'in the summer' from the hit movie frozen.

The palace's audience applauds him with some throwing roses at him. Cheers and whistles echo the palace's indoor theater and Olaf walked out of stage and into backstage. Ever since elsa gave olaf his own show to perform in his palace, he had been so busy with such a tight schedule that I had to practically make an appointment to see him.

"Hey y/n! It's always jolly to see you here! Visiting Kristoff again?" Olaf questions

"No, actually I'm here to see you," I replied

"Oh well then that's jolly-tacular! I'm actually free for the rest of the day so we can hang!"

"That's good. I'd like to go on a hike, if you don't mind, maybe we can go together?" I asked, making a sly smile.

"That'd be jolly! I'd love to show you the new path Elsa had just formed!"

"Well actually, I thought we could go on a path I just recently discovered"

"Oh! Alright then!" Olaf said as he chuckled

-in the woods-

We hiked up mountains passing frozen lakes and trees draped in white. As winter in Arendale was one to not be taken lightly, everything was covered in snow. Considering that the queen of this nation is the queen of ice, it definitely made sense for their winters to be harsh but beautiful. As we hiked, olaf shared about the current gossip and wacky stories that had taken place since I had left. No one actually knew I had returned. I was actually banished because Anna had caught me fucking the life out of Kristoff. Though it was an embarrassing situation, I did not regret it one bit. He had the tightest, warmest, softest ass and insides I had ever experienced.

Before I was banished and decided to rail Kristoff, I had actually wanted to experiment. With who? Well it was Olaf. He just looked so soft and I felt like he would be an amazing sex toy. Hence why I had snuck into the kingdom. I had to rail him.

After hiking for a bit over an hour, I had decided to rest at a log with Olaf. Olaf did not stop his chittering chattering until I asked if he wanted to play a game. He excitedly nodded in response.

"Ooh! ooh! what game is it Y/n?"

"Well it's a game kristoff and anna play a lot, it's like wrestling,"

"Wrestling? But how would we do that? I don't know if you noticed but I'm made of snow which isn't something you'd like to wrestle"

"Well, it's not really wrestling. It's a special type of wrestling. It's called.. sex" I said as I swallowed a lump through my throat.

"Sex? Oh sex! I've done that plenty of times with myself," he gave a smirk and a wink.

Olaf? Was this really Olaf? Did Olaf alway have such a devious personality?

"Well um show me how you do it," I tried saying, nervously.

He moved closer to me and pulled down my pants, revealing my cotton underwear with my bulge poking through it. I had been so horny the whole day that my underwear had several wet blotches of precum on it.

Olaf turned around and I could hear him grunting a bit. He turned and faced back at me and what I saw made my jaw drop. He had rearranged his mouth and his lips were now more plump.

"Are you ready y/n?" he said in his breathy voice.

I nod.

He began kissing the waistband of my underwear. I could feel spasms of chilling sensations land on my body like darts. He lifted my shirt up signaling for me to take them off. I did as he asked and removed my shirt in one swift movement. He began kissing my abs and made his way up my body. Though he had the temperature of ice, I did not feel like I was freezing to death but instead felt calm and relaxed. His lips were soft and felt like clouds on my skin. He moved his way up to my nipples and began biting them with his teeth. I grunted and let out a moan. He bit harder and I moaned louder. My nipples were like pebbles at this point and he contniued biting and flicking them. He took a pile of snow and shaped them into clamps and clamped them hard onto my nipples.

"ARGH! What the hell!" I yelled as I let out my pleasurable moan.

"You know you like that big boy," he giggled.

He was not lying when he said that. Olaf then went down and pulled down my underwear and my cock sprang up into action like a superhero ready to fight the villains.  He started shaping himself again but this time not his face but his chest. He formed two big breast-like shapes on his chest. Before explaining anything he went down on my cock. Slurping it and sucking it hard and fast. I could feel his tongue glide up and down my cock. He left kisses on my shaft and tip as it oozed of precum. Then he went and played with my balls as he bit each ball making me moan and whimper. After wetting my cock well, he slid my cock in the middle of his artificial breast's valley. He began moving up and down while squeezing his breasts tightly together. I grabbed him and moved him up and down faster.

"You like it when I let you titty fuck me boy?" he said laughing as he did.

"Yes! Yes fuck yes baby," I moaned out loud.

I never knew olaf had such a kinky side to him. It made me even hornier. But before I could cum, he moved away and laid on the snow.

"Take your clothes fully off and come here" he said

I did as I was ordered. As I approached him I could see him circling his empty crotch area. His fake lips and breasts were now all gone and it was just him. Just plain old olaf.

"Shape the pussy you've always wanted in me" he said in a raspy voice.

I started carving a slit in his crotch area gently. As I swirled my hands around his crotch, gracefully forming grooves and lines in him. My fingers danced on him and they glided like figure skaters. Olaf moaned as this gave him pleasure. After a few minutes of olaf's moaning and my fingers digging through him, I had finally created the pussy.

It looked beautiful on him. He looked so beautiful with his pussy. I placed a finger on it and he clenched it.

"It's sensitive," he whimpered.

"I'll be gentle with your pussy, your beautiful boypussy," I said.

I began licking the sides of his folds, shivers going down my spine as I my mouth was met with his frozen body. Though he was made of snow, his pussy was fully functional. It produced extreme amounts of discharge as I licked and sucked on it. His discharge coated my tongue making it a milky coloured. I could hear him whimper as I licked his inner walls. Finally when it was loose enough and wet. I got up and slowly inserted my cock into it.

"Ah! Y/n!" he gasped

I began thrusting gently into him and I could feel his cold walls wrap around my cock. I could not move because of how hard his pussy clenched. Talk about pussy power! I then told him to open his mouth and when he did I shoved my fingers in it, playing with his mouth and tongue. This had seemed to distract him and his pussy unclenched. With this I made one big thrust and rammed my cock into his boypussy. He let out a muffled moan. I began rhythmically thrusting in and out of him with one of my hands in his mouth and another on my head. I humped and thrusted in his tight pussy.

He began getting tighter and it made me harder. It gave my cock so much pleasure. As he got tighter I came. I let my cum fill him up and could see some of it leak out of his pussy even with my cock inside. I then pulled out and a stream of cum began flowing out like a waterfall, I guess you could call it a cum-er-fall.

I got down and started licking it and swallowing the cum in my mouth. Olaf got up and positioned his body so that my mouth was directly under his cum flowing pussy. I tasted the goodness of my cum mixed with his inner fluids. As I cleaned his pussy out, he sucked me off. Then he pulled his carrot off and shoved it in my hole. He knew I liked having my ass played with. As I licked his pussy clean he sucked me and pushed the carrot in and out, with my nipples still clamped. I took a finger and shoved it in his hole too. We both moaned loudly, not caring about who heard us. We were pleasuring each other so much that we did not care. Olaf produced so much discharge that it was overflowing out of my mouth and all over my face. I came countless times and Olaf swallowed every time. We continued this till the sun went down and darkness draped a cloak of darkness onto the forest.

I got dressed and had to sadly part my ways with olaf. We exchanged nods with each other, a sign that we would both meet again. I made my way north while he went  south to return to the castle. I took one final glance at him and saw that he did not get rid of the pussy. He had left it there, bare and exposed. It was his way of remembering me. I shed a tear and resumed my voyage.