Chapter 1: The tower of heaven

Erza's POV:

I am Erza and I am 7 years old, I have a 5 year old little sister named Lucy. We are orphans living in Rosemary village. One night our village is attacked. I helped hide a little girl about Lucy's age so that she won't get caught. When I go to find Lucy and hide, I am caught and taken to a creepy looking tower. I hope you are ok Lucy!

Lucy's POV:

I am put in a white sack like dress and shoved into a cell. Erza-Nee!! I scream and cry.

"Shut up you brat!" One of the gaurds yell at me and I cry more.

"Hey, are you ok?" A girl with short white hair says.

I'm scared! I want Erza-Nee! I cry in the girls shoulder as she holds me.

"It's alright, I'm sure that you'll see her when working out in the feild. I'm Sorano, What's your name?" Sorano asks me softly.

Names Lucy.

"Don't you have a last name?" A boy holding a little snake asks me.

I never knew my last name cause both Erza-Nee and I are orphans.

"Since you have Scarlet hair, we will call you Lucy Scarlet! I'm Erik!" Erik exclaims.

Lucy Scarlet, I like that! I smile at Erik.

Erza's POV:

I was put in a white sack like dress and Shoved into a cell. Lucy-Nee!! Where's Lucy-Nee!? I shout.

"Shut up you brat!" A gaurd yells at me. I cry, afraid that I might never see my sister again.

"Hey, are you ok?" A boy with tanned skin and black hair asks me.

What if she was killed! I don't know what I would do! She is all I have!" I cry in his chest.

"It'll be alright, maybe she was just put in another cell. I'm Simon. What's your name?" Simon asks me.

Erza's my name. I sniffle.

"You've got to have a last name." A boy with blue hair and a red under eye tatto says.

Both my sister and I are orphans, we never knew our last name.

"How bout Scarlet? That way I'll always remember you because of your Scarlet hair! I'm Jellal Fernandez!" Jellal introduces.

Erza Scarlet... I like that! I blush.

"Come on brats! Time to get to work! We are all hauled out into the work feild. My eyes land on a little girl with scarlet hair at the other side of the feild being beaten on the floor.

Lucy-Nee! I run over to my sister.

Lucy's POV:

I was talking with Erik, Sorano, Macabeth, Soywer and Richard getting to know them when the gaurds let us out of our cells and forced us to work on building this tower.

We were being rushed out of the cells and I tripped hurting myself. Me being a five year old, naturally I cried from the pain.

"Get up you brat!" I was being beaten by the guards.

"Lucy-Nee!" I look up with tears to see Erza-Nee running to me.

Thank gosh your alright Erza-Nee! I w-was so scared! I am pulled into her arms as she sheilds me from the beatings.

This made the gaurds mad and they pulled us apart. They dragged Erza back from me and made her watch as they dragged me to what I can guess is a torture chamber.

Erza-Nee, Help Me!! I screamed for help being dragged away.

"Don't worry Lucy-Nee, We will find away out of this place Together! That I promise you!"

I was chained to a table in the torture chamber.

I was whipped, cut, electrocuted and stabbed mercessly. At the end of my torture the stabbed my left eye out.

They enjoyed my screams of pain.

Being thrown back into my cell, I was swarmed with concerned faces from my new friends.

Richard tore his pant leg and wrapped it around my left eye socket. Thank You Richard.

"No problem Lulu!"

I promise all of you that we will all get out of here someday! That is a promise! They all smiled at me.

~Time Skip~

Erza's POV:

It is finially the day that we excute our escape plan. Sho came up with the plan.

I was in the feild telling my sister and her firends about the plan and that we would go through with it.

Putting the plan into motion we all try to escape, but we are caught.

"Alright, we will be nice and only take the mastermind from each of your little groups!" The gaurds tell us.

I look over to see Sho and Lucy crying.

"I bet it was the red heads! They are always such a nussience!" A gaurd yells. One gaurd takes Lucy away and the other takes me.

"It'll be more painfully for you brats to watch eachother in such pain!" The gaurds yelled while chaining Lucy and I to a wall.

They tortured us relentlessly. It hurt me to see my beloved sister in so much pain. I wouldn't let them hear me scream! I had to be strong for Lucy!

"The older one isn't screaming... I know what will break her!" The gaurds grinned at me. I have a very bad feeling. Before I know it, the gaurds had stabbed a knife through my sisters stomach after already lossing so much blood. They let her body drop to the floor.

I watch with teary eyes filled with terror as Lucy's body evaporates into gold dust.

LUCY! I scream as the gaurds pull me up and stabb out my right eye.

Before I loose concious, Jellal comes into the room and saves me.

"Stop, leave her alone and take me instead!' Jellal says bravely.

J-jellal... T-they killed her! They Killed Lucy-Nee! I scream. Jellal didn't know Lucy well, but he knew that she's my sister.

He hugs me tight, but before he can say anything I am dragged back to my cell with Jellal taken in my place. I scramble over to Grandpa Rob and Simon crying my eyes out.

Those Bastards killed my sister! I scream into the sky.

Sho hugs me from behind apologizing.

"I'm sorry sister! If it weren't for my stupid plane then you would still have your sister!" Sho cries.

I don't blame you Sho! We must fight for our freedom! That is what Lucy-Nee would want for us! That's how I gained the magic "The Knight" and our revolt began.