Part one- Big news

Ben.  pov

Since we've been back I couldn't be happier, Grace is alive again, my kids are the same age as they should be. I live each day as happily as I can, how thankful I am that I got my old life back. Of course I miss all the people who are no longer in my life and accompany me.
My daughter Eden. How much I loved my little daughter but Grace is already thinking about having another child...

I miss Sanvi too.. I have told Grace everything except one thing, that I have a very close relationship with Sanvi, more than she would like. However, Sanvi has supported me through the years and was like family to Olive and Cal after Grace died and Eden was kidnapped. My phone ringing brought me back to reality, I looked at the display it's Sanvi.

I haven't heard from her for about 5 months so I decided to answer.
Sanvi- Hey Ben..
Ben-Sanvi? What's wrong? why are you crying?
Sanvi- Alex she.. she left me again..
Ben- what? how come?
Sanvi- I...
Suddenly Grace walked into the living room
-Ben- Sanvi I have to hang up, we'll talk later

Sanvi pov.
He didn't manage to hang up.. and I caught a small piece of the conversation with...
Grace- darling, I have to tell you something... she showed a test..., suddenly I heard Ben's happy cry, "You're pregnant?" "Yes!" Now it was clear to me... I mustn't destroy this family with my message. .
I grabbed my stomach, which was already as round as a ball.. "My little princess" yes, I'm pregnant and of course Ben is the father...Alex found out and left me and now I'm alone...

sorry for my bad english I am from germany 😂
The Pregnant Idea from : mickschild

I love your story:)