,,I have to go"

Saanvi Pov.
i hate to see ben so sad but i still can't stay completely close to him i mean that kiss in the pool? what was that? does he have feelings for me? Or is that my pure imagination, I love him and of course I would give anything that we both find a way to each other, also for our unborn daughter, who he doesn't know anything about yet, but I want him to be happy and maybe he's at Grace's side happier, they are having a daughter and it is important to focus on the child. I shook my head and pushed my thoughts away, I looked at Ben, who had calmed down in the meantime, "I'm going to the children now... Saanvi, and because of earlier I...." I interrupted him, "we'll talk about it later Ben go to your children now "Okay" he said and smiled. God his smile is just gorgeous...

Ben pov.
What is Grace thinking? Just write the divorce information via SMS, she can't even discuss it with me personally? how ridiculous can you be. Yes I am sad, sad that Grace has changed so much and so am I. I took three breaths and rang the doorbell, which Grace opened for me. "Ben, what do you want here?" she asked, not particularly excited to see me here, I want to go to my children, don't think you'll take them away from me, just like our daughter!" I said angrily, I didn't plan to either " she said.
I went upstairs to the kids
when they saw me they jumped up and gave me a big hug "dady!" they both screamed happily. I smiled, well my sweet dady missed you" I said and a tear flowed down my cheeks "I love you very much" "we you too dady"

,,Come on children we have to go to the doctor Danny drives us" Grace said and I stayed frozen "Danny? who is that?" "my.. friend" she said, stuttering "aha" was my only answer, i said goodbye to my children and drove to saanvi.

I just don't know how I was able to be with this woman, she just pushed me away and grabbed a new one right away, she probably wants to take my unborn child away from me and raise it together with Danny, she can definitely forget that.

When I arrived at Saanvi I noticed that she was sleeping, I laid down next to her and snuggled up to her. "Sleep well angel" I said and placed a kiss on the top of her head. She is beautiful. After a while I fell asleep too.

Saanvi Pov.
now i have to do it i have to escape i love ben but he has to make it with grace they are having a child.. and they were married for so many years i saw in his eyes how much he loves her and that's when i made up my mind grab everything and flee because I don't want to stand in his way. I fly to another country where nobody will find me...
———————💕—————-💕————-

Why Saanvi left? and what happend with ben? ..