Juicy and Josh had been friends since they were kids. They grew up in the same small town, where everyone knew everyone else. Juicy was always the more outgoing of the two, while Josh was more reserved.

As they got older, Juicy started to realize that he had feelings for Josh that were more than just friendship. He didn't know how to tell Josh, though, and was afraid it would ruin their friendship.

One night, Juicy mustered up the courage to tell Josh how he felt. They were sitting on the roof of Juicy's house, looking out at the stars.

"Josh, there's something I need to tell you,but Im not sure how you'll take it" Juicy said nervously.

"What is it,juice?" Josh asked.

"I...I think I'm in love with you," Juicy said, looking down at his hands.

Josh was quiet for a moment, and Juicy feared the worst. But then Josh reached out and took Juicy's hand.

"I think I love you too,juicy" Josh said, smiling.

He pulled juicy in and they kissed for the first time that night, and it was like fireworks went off in their hearts. They started dating, and their love grew stronger every day.

The rest of the boys were all surprised at first, but they soon realized that Josh and juicy were meant to be together. They supported them every step of the way.

Years went by, Josh and Juicy stayed together, through thick and thin. They faced challenges and obstacles, but they always faced them together.

One day, while on their visit in Japan Josh got down on one knee and asked Juicy to marry him. Juicy said yes, and they had the most beautiful wedding that anyone in Japan had ever seen.

They spent the rest of their lives together, growing old and happy. They never forgot the moment they first kissed on the roof of Juicy's house, and they knew that their love was meant to be.

Juicy and Josh's love story was not without its challenges. Despite the support of their loved ones, they faced discrimination and homophobia from some members of their community. But they refused to let that bring them down.

Instead, they used their love to inspire change. They became advocates for LGBTQ+ rights, speaking out against discrimination and working to create a more accepting and inclusive community.

Their activism brought them even closer together. They spent countless hours planning rallies and protests, and they always stood by each other's side, no matter what.

But it wasn't all serious business. Juicy and Josh also had a lot of fun together. They loved to travel, and they went on many adventures around the world. They hiked through mountains, swam in oceans, and explored exotic cities.

They also had a love of music. Juicy played guitar, while Josh sang. They started a band together, playing gigs at local bars and coffee shops. Their music was a reflection of their love, and it brought joy to everyone who heard it.

As they grew older, they settled down in a cozy house back in their hometown. They filled their home with love and laughter, and it became a gathering place for their friends and family.

Juicy and Josh knew that their love was a gift, and they shared it generously with those around them. They mentored young LGBTQ+ people, offering support and guidance to those who were struggling.

Their love story was an inspiration to many, and they became known as a symbol of hope and resilience in their community. They continued to spread love and kindness until the end of their days, leaving a legacy that would live on for generations to come.

The people would say that they were.....

                Two Peas In A Pod