Chapter 3 The suicidal finish

Timmy was in a chair minding his own buisness when the mean pickle came by and shoved him off the chair, picked him up and threw him in the water and Timmy almost drowned because every time Timmy tried to swin to shore the mean pickle would throw rocks at him, but eventually the mean pickle got bored so he left and Timmy barely escaped the water alive. Timmy ran to go tell his dad but then Timmy remembered his warning "if you tell anyone at all about this i will literally kill you".

Then the summer vacation was over and Timmy was as nervous as could be but just like his first day of 4th grade no bully to be seen so Timmy couldn't wait to get home and tell his mom about everything that had happened that day. Then when him and Johnny talking and waiting for the bus, just like last year the mean pickle came walking by and shoved them, called them names. Mostly Timmy just because he was hairy, but a little bit Johnny to just because he was Timmy's friend.

After half a year of being pushed around Timmy decided to ask his mom what to do. But all she said was those useless things like " stand up yourself " and "be yourself " (which Timmy had already tried). So Timmy had decided on something very sad and noone knew but Timmy was gonna have a suicidal finish all because of the mean pickle.

The next day Timmy only went to school to say goodbye to Johnny and he would even endure a hard day of bullying just to say goodbye to his best friend. When he was at the bus stop with Johnny he cherished everything with Johnny even when they got to school, he even cherished math class, but little did everyone know, that night was gonna be a suicidal finish.

That night Timmy went to the cemetery said his goodbyes, thank yous and even his feelings about this, but his decision was made he was gonna eat himself to death all alone so nobody would know.

The next day at school everyone was like "hey were did Timmy go" and "I'm happy he's not here, but i wonder where he is?" But little did they know they would be seeing him again soon.

Look for our second book RISE OF THE HARRY PICKLE martens8