Bake Off Part 1

[Hello, My Sexy Muffins! I am here with another chapter! This one is the bake-off! Enjoy this!] 

(No One's POV) 

(Name) got up early and started to pack the ingredients needed for the bake-off. She hears someone come down the stairs, it was Striker. He walks into the kitchen. 

"Well Hello, Darling." He greets her. "Something smells awfully good and I do not think it is the berries~" 

She blinks confused and then blushes as she looks up at him. He met her. "Ah oh, it is probably just my perfuME!" She squeaks as Striker pulls her close and starts to smell her neck. 

His hands are firmly on her. Holding her close to him as he smells her sweet scent. "Nah, Darling. It is just you~" He tells her pulling away. "Save me some pie, Darling~" 

He walks out to do his morning chores and (Name) holds her heart. Oh fuck, that was just downright sinful! If He keeps that up she will not be able to resist him! That was for sure! She gets all the stuff packed up and Blitz takes her down to the fairgrounds. She gets to her booth and starts to prepare the pies. Fifteen of them, yes it was a lot, but she could easily handle it. She has them prepared and gets them into the ovens. Now it is just time for her to wait. 

Now it is just a waiting game. She looks at the others who are working just as hard. She watched and looked for annoying that may try and sabotage her. 

No One seems to be doing that. She feels like she is being watched though. 

(Striker's POV) 

She is the most beautiful Imp I have ever seen. I want her and I am going to have her. It looks like I have competition though. Well, even if you could call vermin like them, competition. I smirk as I watch her. She kills two people that had tried to ruin her pies. I admit she may not be the strongest, but she knows what she is doing with guns. 

It is kind of hot to see her work with them. I wanted to see her do more of that~ 

Finally, the bake-off was on. I see him, that damn blue blood. He makes his way over to (Name). Flirting with her, she blushes at that and I snarl. Who did this blue blood think he is flirting with MY (Name)? He has no damn right to do that! I want to just take him out right here and now. But the bitch Royal wants it to be discreet. So I have no choice but to stay and watch his royal shit flirt with what is mine! 

I cannot wait to put a bullet in the blue blood skull. Then I can make (Name) mine and take her home with me. We will be happy and this disgusting blue blood will not be able to ever see her again. I will enjoy killing him! 

[YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS another chapter is done, I hope you all enjoyed this and next chapter is part 2 of the bake-off, Anyways, stay sexy, all of my sexy muffins!]