surprise

In this story the triplets still live in Boston
_____________

I recently had to go to LA for work. I was only going to be there for a month but I told Chris it I was going to be there for a month and half.

So today I was heading back to Boston and the only people that know I'm coming back today is Nick and Matt. I then went through the airport and I finally got onto my plane.

After about 6 hours I finally landed. I was getting my luggage when I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned around I seen Nick and Matt.

" oh my god, it's so nice to see you guys again "

I said as I hugged them

" it's so good to see you too "

Matt said as he hugged me

" good to have you back, Chris won't shut the fuck up about you "

Nick said as he pulled away from the hug. I then laughed a little bit.

" yeah, I probably figured that "

I had said

《 skip to when you get to their house 》

I walked into the house with Nick and Matt

" where's Chris? "

" mom said he is asleep "

Nick had said. I then took my bookbag off of my back. I then headed down to Chris's room. I then slowly walked in trying not to wake him.

I then walked over to him and slowly got into bed. I then lightly shook him. I then see his head got to the side a little bit along with him groaning.

" what the fuck do you want get out "

He had said in a really sleepy voice.

" wow, you don't wanna see me "

I had said and slowly got off of him. It had took Chris a second to realize who it was.

" oh my god your back finally "

He had said while pulling me into a tight hug.

" you can't ever leave me for that long ever again. Also why are you back so early? "

" I may or may not have lied about that so I could surprise you "

He then pulled me into a kiss. Making it lasting for a while. Soon after me and Chris had fallen asleep during a movie that we had put on.