paper flowers

Me and Chris was just hanging out in his room. When he got up and grabbed paper and went to his desk.

I didn't really think anything of it. He then got back up and grabbed some colored markers and started to color the papers different colors.

I just sat there on his bed watching him every so often.

" Chris what are you doing? "

I had asked because he had been coloring paper different colors for about 45 mintues now.

" you'll find out "

He said looking at me and he smiled. I then went back to my phone. After about another 30 minutes Chris finally got done coloring. He colored about 8 pieces of paper.

He then started to folded the paper. I really had no idea what he was doing. Atleast he content with whatever he's doing.

After about an 40 mintues past he then got up from his chair and walked over to me with something behind his back.

" what do you have behind your back? "

He then pulled the paper flowers out from behind his back.

" I seen these on tiktok and thought you would like them "

I then sat up and grabbed them out of his hands.

" holy shit. I love these, thank you "

" your welcome "

I then got up from the bed as Chris sat down. I grabbed a small vase and had put them in there. I then brought them over to table next to his bed.

I then climbed into bed and cuddled into Chris.

" their beautiful "

I said looking up at him.

" I know because I made them "

Chris said in a jokingly manner.