loca pt. 2 (anthony larusso x y/n)

A/N: somebody told me to make a pt 2 bc pt 1 was good and i'm so happy rn, anyways lmk on anymore requests bc i honestly dk what to write abt, and enjoy!!

"You did what?!" Mya yelled at me as I sat at the dinner table and she paced back and forth. It was currently 9:47pm and she had just gotten home. "I got into a fight with some girl at school because she was talking shit to me!" I said angrily because she was upset with me.

"Ok ok lemme get this straight, you socked a girl in her face, because you stepped on her stupid shoes? But on accident?" She said as she put her hand on her forehead. "Yes." I said trying to calm down. "That is the stupidest shit I have ever heard." I looked down disappointed and defeated from what my sister had said.

I loved my sister so much, and when she was mad at me, it just made me feel bad. "Why didn't she get suspended and just you?" My sister suddenly spoke up as I popped my head back up." Wait- so you're not mad at me?" I said with confusion and relief filling me.

"No. Not at all. That girl should've gotten suspended for causing that fight to happen in the first place. I would go visit your principal, but I have a late shift again tomorrow, and it's not even worth fighting with some wack ass principal. Just enjoy your suspension while it lasts, and I won't tell mom and dad about it. Now let's have some ice cream and watch that movie about that phone that's black."

I laughed at her not being able to remember the name of The Black Phone and I smiled as I went to help her set up for our little movie night. After setting up the ice cream, I went upstairs quickly, threw on some pj's, and ran back downstairs.

Halfway through the movie, Mya passed out and I cleaned up and let her sleep on the couch. As I made my way back to my room, I heard a knock at my window. I ran over to see what or who it was and saw Anthony at my window, shivering. "Anthony?" I said as I opened my window.

"What are you doing here?" I said as he came in and attempted to warm up as he looked around my room. "I wanted to come and see you, also nice room." He said as he sat on my bed, warning up his hands. "How did you even find out where I lived?" I said with a confused look on my face as I tossed him a blanket.

"I asked some of your neighbors where you lived on my way home after school." "How long were you out there for?" "Mmm... about 40 minutes." He said as he smiled and took off his jacket. "40 minutes?! What the hell!!" "Hey! In my defense, it was worth it to see you." He said as he smirked at me and a small blush crept over my cheeks.

"You barely even know me..." I said as I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. "You're right, but I have the rest of my life to get to know who my future wife is." He said as he stood up and came over to where I was. I froze as to what I just heard, believing that this was all just a dream.

He chuckled, kicked off his shoes, and lied down on my bed, motioning for me to lay next to him. "Am I dreaming?" I asked as I lied next to him and watched him turn on my TV and put something on. "Umm I don't think so," He chuckled as he turned to look at me. I pinched myself to make sure and he was right.

It's crazy to think that I moved here to be with my sister and become a better person freely, but also to possibly fall in love. I smiled at him although he didn't notice, and cuddled closed to him as he put his arm around me. He brushed his fingers through my hair and I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, happy to see that Anthony was still cuddled up next to me, sound asleep, and also realized that it was a Saturday. The house was quiet which meant my sister had already left for work, so it would just be me and him alone today.

I checked my phone to see a good morning text from Mya, and to also see that the time was 10:20am. I looked back over at Anthony, as his arms were wrapped around my waist, and his head on my chest. I put my phone back, turned back around and ran my hands through his hair.

He then hugged me tighter and moved his head to look up. "Morning," He said with a soft contagious smile on his face. "Morning sleepyhead," I said as I smiled back at him. We stared at each other for a minute before we pulled apart to stretch. "How come you didn't go hom after I fell asleep?" I said as I yawned and stood up.

"I had already told my parents I was staying the night at my friend's house, but I wanted to be with you last night." He said as he walked over to where I was and hugged me. "Anthony, you barely even know who I am. What if I'm a serial killer?" I said as I caressed his face.

"Umm if you were I would've been dead by now, and you're definitely way too pretty to be killing people." He said as he looked down and smiled at me. "Also like I said, I have my whole life to find out who my future wife is." I smiled at his words and hid my face in his chest.

A/N: I'M SORRY TO END IT RIGHT HERE ON A CLIFFHANGER SORTA, BUT I DEFINITELY WANNA MAKE A PART 3 FOR THIS OMG, I LOVE THIS IT'S JUST SO CUTEEEEE, also pleaseeeeee feel free to request anything, i will write whatever i promiseeeee