the dangers of weed

Weed is an evil drug that takes people from our lives every day. Just yesterday my uncle overdosed on weed. That is truly an evil thing. Weed overdosing actually kills more people than automobile accidents, and it also kills more people than Hitler did. Now, I am not saying Hitler killed a lot of people, I'm just saying the numbers are really over-exaggerated. Listen, if it takes one hour to cook a batch of cookies, and we have 15 ovens, working 24 hours a day, everyday for 5 years, you would only be able to make 657,000 batches of cookies. You would need 45 years to make 6 million batches of cookies. That's just some food for thought.

According to a 2018 study, 128 people in the US die after overdosing on weed. This is a serious national crisis that affects the public health, as well as the social and economic welfare. the centers for disease control and prevention estimates that the total economic burden of prescription weed misuse alone in the United States is 78.5 billion dollars a year. This includes the cost of healthcare, loss of productivity, addiction treatment, and criminal justice involvement. Do you know how many people 128 people a day is? That's more people than car crashes and cancer kills annually combined. This is insane. We need to ban weed and get it out of the hands of our kids, and adults too actually.

I live in New Zealand, and New Zealand's Misuse of Drugs Act 1975 criminalizes the possession of any amount of cannabis not authorised by the law. However, 15.3% of adults in New Zealand used cannabis in the past year, and 4.5%, or 75,000 adults, smoke cannabis monthly. Wow.

Did you know that Michael Jackson died of a weed overdose? That guy was seriously the king of pop. How did the king of pop die from weed? How did we let this happen? Weed is the third leading cause of African-American deaths in America. This is after abortion and black-on-black violence. So we need to ban it. These guys sell weed to people and kill people. The liberals want to legalise weed, to kill even more black people than they are already killing through abortion. Look up black genocide. Weed is also extremely addictive. Studies show that 98% of people who smoke weed once become addicts for life.

In conclusion, weed is terrible and if you have an addiction to it you should stop. You will die eventually, and you are also gay if you have an addiction to it. This is my warning against weed, please do not use it. I figured I'd do something good in the world for once by warning you all about weed. You will die, I do not want my fans dying on me. Thank you for reading this until the end, please do not get addicted to marijuana. Love you guys(jk that's gay)

 Love you guys(jk that's gay)