Dwarven Artisan

---------------------------------------------------------

(3rd Person POV)

The scene show Mizuru along with Rimuru and Gobta being imprisoned in what look to be the Dwarven Kingdom. The big question being is-

Mizuru: 'How did we end up in this situation...?'

The protagonist ask to his own thought. To the reason on how the three of them were stuck in such place, we need to go back a few hours ago...

Flashback

Three days had already passed since Mizuru and his group depart from the goblin village, And after a long journey they saw a huge mountain range stood in the distance and at the foot of the mountain were vast green lands...

This is The Armament Kingdom, Dwargon. This trip would take them two whole months if not with the help of the direwolves. The group stops just a couple meters from the entrance of the kingdom.

Rigur: Stay here...?

Mizuru: I know this is harsh but going in with only loincloth and huge wolves is...

Rimuru: Is too eye catching... But don't worry Gobta will guide us inside

Mizuru: Before we come back, Rigur and the others camp outside at the forest's entrance

Rigur: Understood, my Lord....

And with that Mizuru, Rimuru, and Gobta go and wait by the long line of people waiting to get inside the kingdom.

Mizuru: Wooh... The inspection is quite strict if the line looked it didn't even budge...

Gobta: It is, But once we'll be able to freely move once we get inside!

Rimuru: *nods* Mhm! And hopefully we didn't get into any trouble-

???: Oi Oi! There are actually monsters here!

Mizuru just look toward Rimuru with a place that spell "You really need to say that didn't you...?"

???#1: Since were not inside the city yet, isn't it do us good to get rid of them here?

???#2: Oi, Droop your luggage and scram! Then maybe we'll spare your lives!

The line seems to look as the group which seems to be some random band of bandit seems to threaten the pair of slimes and goblin. As these all happening, Gobta seems to be shaken by the threat and Rimuru and Mizuru stood in silence as Mizuru's shadow going crazy...

Rimuru: Gobta... Do you remembered the third rule that I said before...?

Gobta: Yes! It's [Do not attack humans]!

Mizuru: *nods* Mhm, Then close your eyes and cover your ears

Gobta: I-i don't really understand but okay!