Stronger

"Hey thanks eostre" fire said she looks at eostre but she wasn't there. "Where did she go?" Enchanted said. "It doesn't matter right now we need to see what these crystals do?" Fire said. Everyone went back into the forest fire still holding the crystals. "Hey fire are the crystals glowing more then before?" Winter said. "I don't know?" Fire said. "Here let me take one of those" Tęmpø said and takes the time element Crystal. The crystal starts shining and sparkling even more and Tęmpø starts to float in the air. "Whoa!" Zake said. Everyone looks up at Tęmpø. Tęmpø drops to the floor all different looking with lighter brown color feathers on his wings looking a lot sharper then before.,With his googles on his eyes,Needles in  his hair, and wearing her boots on his feet. Everyone stared at him. Tęmpø looks at his hands. "Whoa...this is amazing! Those crystals can make you stronger!" Zake grabs the poison element Crystal out of fires hands. Zake starts changing too his snake head tail eyes started to glow red and 3 red balls circle around Zakes tail and his tail starts to hiss. Zakes eyes start to turn all green and poisoning goo starts dripping down zakes eyes, he has a cape on him and his potions start to get stronger, vines start growing on his legs and red spikes appear on his wrists, lastly his hair grows blue strips. "Whoa thisssss isssss amazing!" Zake said. "Zake your voice changed!" Fire said. Zake shrugs and he doesn't seem to mind. Winter quickly grabs the ice element Crystal out of fires hands almost dropping the fire Crystal on the floor but fire catches it and puts it back next to the magic Crystal. Winter starts to change too. Ice spikes start to grow out of winters shoulders, her claws and teeth grow sharper a lot sharper, Ice spikes start growing out of winter tail, a  ice sword attached to her back and a snow trail behind winter. Winter smiles and clutched her fists. "Ok so enchanted it's your turn I think?" Winter said. Enchanted grabs the magic Crystal out of fires hands slowly shivering Alittle. "Don't be scared it's ok enchanted" fire said softly and everyone looking at enchanted. "It won't hurt you" Tęmpø said. Enchanted starts to change her horns grow even larger and spikes grow down her back, her tail spikes grow bigger, and she starts growing winter but they have holes in them making enchanted excited that she can finally fly but she can't still, and magic lasers start to shine between her horns. "Hey you guys are right this is not bad at all!!" Everyone looks at fire. Fire clutches the fire Crystal but nothing happened... Fires eyes close in disappointment. Everyone sighed. "Itssss ok fire it will work next time..." Zake said putting his hand on fires shoulder... But the Crystal starts to flame and shine a lot fire starts to change finally . Her fists turn into a flaming iron fist, she grows a 2nd pair of wings,her tail turns ALittle more spiky and a flame floats ontop of fires head and a firey Mark appears on fires left eye. Fire looks at her hands and her wolf tail and touches her wolf ears. Fire howls ALittle in excitement. "This is amazing guys!! It actually worked!" Fire said. Suddenly a book drops on the floor behind everyone. Enchanted looks behind her "what's that guys?" Enchanted said. Tęmpø looks at the book "it's like a book...that came out of the heavens" Tęmpø said. Fire and winter starts to chuckly at Tęmpø a bit. Zake picks up the book and shows it to fire. Fire takes the book and opens it up and reads it everyone looking at fire.