-Introduction-

Strict Brother
thvfics_1230

• •

In this story, you will discover the dynamic of sibling love, blending strictness, mischief, and unwavering devotion. Kim Taehyung, a determined CEO and co-owner of the school where he also serves as a professor, takes on the role of a father figure to his younger sister Y/N, manages the complexities of life with deep love, determination, and the unbreakable bonds of family.

 Kim Taehyung, a determined CEO and co-owner of the school where he also serves as a professor, takes on the role of a father figure to his younger sister Y/N, manages the complexities of life with deep love, determination, and the unbreakable bon...

Older Brother - Kim Taehyung

Age: [26]

Occupation : CEO of Kim Corporation and also professor in y/n's school

Nature: Taehyung is cold and strict towards y/n's studies, health, and manners. Despite his stern approach, he is a caring and loving brother who has been a father figure to his sister since he started raising her at the age of 5. His deep love and protective nature drives everything he does, always prioritizing y/n's success and well-being.

Closest Friend: Jimin, a dedicated doctor.

Second Older Brother - Jeon Jungkook

✧ Age: [23]

✧ Occupation: Handles his adoptive father's business, occasionally travels out of the city for work.

✧ Background: Although not biologically related, Jungkook has been part of the Kim family since he was one year old, after his parents tragically passed away in an accident. Taehyung's parents adopted him, and he grew up as an integral member of the family.

✧ Nature: Jungkook is sweet and loving, though he can be strict when necessary-a rarity. He often mediates between Taehyung and y/n, providing a softer counterbalance to Taehyung's strictness. His deep love for his siblings, especially y/n, is visible in his protective and supportive actions.

Younger Sister - Kim Y/N

Age: [15]

✧ Occupation: School student

✧ Nature: Y/N is adorable but mischievous, with a heart that cherishes her brother above all. While she adores him, she also knows his temper well, and is afraid when he gets angry, knowing that it comes from his worry and care for her, loves her both brothers alot! She has a fondness for sweets, particularly for chocolate and ice cream.

✧ Best friends: Lisa, Jennie, and Kai, a lively group known for their close friendship with Y/n.

✧ Family Background: Their parents live abroad due to work commitments, leaving their kids to rely on each other and grow closer despite the physical distance.