IMPORTANT ❗

________

_______________________________

Hi there everyone, can you all see this note? I have exciting news to share!

As many of you know, my story "Strict brother" was previously removed from Wattpad, but I'm excited to inform you that it's now back! After appealing to the Wattpad team, they reviewed my request and have kindly restored it.

For those who might not know, during the time my story was removed, I created a new story with the same title to keep you updated. In that new story, I announced the removal and shared that I was continuing "Strict Brother" on YouTube. If you're interested, you can check it out in my account to catch up on those updates.

I have already uploaded two parts of the continuation on YouTube and will keep updating there. To catch up on the latest parts and continue the journey with me, please visit my YouTube channel [thvfics_1230].

Since I now have the opportunity to continue the story from the beginning on YouTube, as my story is back on Wattpad, I plan to start from the beginning and upload all parts there. I kindly ask for your patience as I work through this process. I'll be making some edits to improve the story, correct any errors, and polish it up. Once all parts are uploaded on YouTube, I'll continue with the continuation parts of "When She Gets Low Grades" and new content.

Thank you so much for your support and patience. I truly appreciate every one of you and hope you'll join me on YouTube to enjoy the story. Don't forget to subscribe to my channel for updates and support me as you do here.

Stay tuned for more updates!

Here is my YouTube channel link:
https://youtube.com/@thvfics_1230?si=coJlqDjpo18MTXO6

com/@thvfics_1230?si=coJlqDjpo18MTXO6

💜