CHP 14

AFTER THREE YEARS

*Its been three years to their marriage yn is now 21 years old and jk is 28 years old but yn is still childish she completed her school and no she is last year of college students*

*Today jk and yn both are going to party they are getting ready for party*

Jk look*

Yn look*
*They went to party after getting ready*

At party
*Jk hold yn's hand and they enter like king and queen many girls staring at jk and yn jk went and sit on couch like a king and yn sit beside him like an obidient child*

*Jungkook was talking with some people after some time water came and said something to jk*

Jungkook:
Yn.

Yn:
Yes oppa.

Jungkook:
Yn I am coming in half an hour don't go anywhere ok.

Yn:
Okie oppa but where are you going I Wana go home.

Jungkook:
Baby enjoy the party don't you like it just don't go anywhere and sit here ok.

Yn:
Okie.

*Jk give her chocolate she smile and jk went somewhere she ate her chocolate and now she is getting bored its already been two hours but jk still didn't came so she decided to find jk*
*She got up from her seet and went towards empty space where she saw jk went she saw a hallway and she started walking there after sometime she reached to an empty room which was filled with blood a men was tied there with chains and ropes many man we're standing in respectful mannerism way she saw iron pipe in jk's hand yn widen her eyes and become scared*

Jungkook pov:
*I am here teaching a lesson to my enemy suddenly I felt someone presence behind me but before I turn around she ran away but I check cctv fottage and she in none other than my wife.*

Jungkook:
What the fuck she is doing here when I told her not to go any where now will be scared aaaagh now how I will mannage this little brat.

*Jk told his man to take care of that bustard and and went towards yn he saw yn was shivering badly due to fear and looking like she is crying but she mannage to stop her sobbs he went towards her and spoke.*

Jungkook:
Yn let's go home.

*Yn didn't said anything and followed him they sit in car while ride was silent and they reach home jk went to his room and yn also went behind him they changed their clothes yn came out of washroom and she jk was sitting on couch in anger*

Jungkook:
Yn.

Yn:
*FLINCH*
Y-yes op-oppa. (Scared)

Jungkook:
Come here.(coldly)

*Yn went towards him and sit beside him*

Jungkook:
Did you go somewhere on party?

Yn:
n-no oppa I didn't g-go anywhere w-who told you I d-di*cut of by jk's slap*

*SLAP*
Jungkook:
Dare to lie again and I am gonna break your legs. (Shout)