Late Night Talking

SET IN S7 DANCEMANIA
—————
The whole A-Troupe was having a party in some member's hotel room buying the whole room service menu since the hotel was paying for all of the food because they were going to Dancemania.

Everyone was having a fun time, Piper was getting her mind off of Finn, Kingston and Lily were kind of getting along and hadn't broken up for the fifth time in a row yet, everything was just fine for A-Troupe.

Not for Ozzy though. He had been stumped that Richelle left the troupe as a soloist for Dancemania. Ozzy had a bunch of feelings boiling in his blood, he was mad but not that mad.

He was disappointed, sad, betrayed. "YOOOO CHECK THIS MOVE OUT!" Henry seemed like he was having a great time, he pulled out this whole break dance thing and everyone was hyping him up.

Ozzy was sitting down on one of the beds, not joining the party. He looked devastated about Richelle.

"Hey bro." Kingston plopped on the bed, sitting next to him. "What's up? You're usually all jumpy when it comes to stuff like this." He asked.

Ozzy was silent for awhile and Kingston instantly got the memo, "Ohh. I get it. You miss Richelle." Kingston smirked. "What! No! I don't!" Ozzy was trying to make himself believe that he didn't miss Richelle anymore, but he just couldn't persuade himself. He did miss her, alot.

"You don't just miss her, you love her. You definitely still do. If you didn't miss her, you would be out there." Kingston paused to point at the whole A-Troupe crowding Henry, cheering.

"You would be there partying and you wouldn't even be here thinking about her. Tell her you miss her. Ozzy, it's worth a try. I promise, just trust me." Ozzy's best buddy patted him on the back and ran back to the rest of the team.

Now Kingston had Ozzy's mind spinning in places, I mean he had a point but should Ozzy really talk to her? Or should he just keep this grudge on for longer?
—————
{Richelle's Pov}
It was currently midnight and I couldn't sleep. No matter how many times I tossed and turned in my bed, no matter how many times I tried finding a comfortable spot, I couldn't go to sleep.

A person was on my mind. Ozzy was on my mind.

I took a long glance at my phone debating if I should text Ozzy or not. "Whatever." I ignored my thoughts and entered my passcode to my phone.

I scrolled through my contacts to find Ozzy. I decided to text him, I really needed to talk to him and tell him how sorry I am.
—————
TEXTS BETWEEN RICHELLE AND OZZY
—————
R : Oz?
R : Ozzy?
R : Ozzy, I'm really sorry. Can we just please talk?
R : Ozzy! Please!
O : What do you even want Richelle. Aren't you supposed to be independent?
R : I know, I know. I mess up just- I don't want to fight on text. Can I just please explain myself, I'm coming to your hotel room.
O : Fine, I guess.
—————
After some minutes, Richelle showed up at Ozzy's door. "Come in, I guess." He replied, coldly.

"First of all, I don't like how you're treating me right now! I know I did something really debatable but the rest of the troupe showed me that. I thought you weren't gonna take their side!" Richelle stormed in, Ozzy thought she never cared about him. "Look, I really care about you, Ozzy. But, having you against me is upsetting for me." She continued.

"And the fact you don't know that hurts. I'm sorry, ok? If you don't want to forgive me I get it. I get that I hurt the team and I should've put the team first." Richelle ranted as she finally stopped and opened Ozzy's door.

As Richelle tried to walk out, Ozzy stopped her. "Richelle wait-" He said, making Richelle look back from the door. "I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't have been so harsh on  your decision. I guess you were just trying to be advanced and you wanted to be independent for the first time." Ozzy was the one rambling now instead of Richelle.

"I promised myself that I didn't miss you but I couldn't. It only made me miss you more, I know I made it a big deal and I'm sor-" Ozzy got cut off by Richelle kissing him softly.

He was starstruck for a bit, then relaxed into the kiss. Ozzy kissed her back for a good time.

"Does that apologize for what I did?" Richelle looking up at Ozzy, smiling. "Definitely." Ozzy said, clear that his negative spirits faded as he pulled the girl of his dreams, the girl he finally had into a hug.
—————
a/n : so i checked up on my old tns oneshots book and its #1 in theldon!!!! crazy, hopefully this book gets a good rank pls continue to vote and comment !!
838 words