Chapter 4 It's all about cultivating feelings

Wen Ci: "......?" 

 Everyone: "......" 

 The scene froze for three seconds and then burst into laughter. 

 "Hahaha!So Teacher Wen and you will be together in the future?" 

"No wonder Teacher Wen is still single, so her destiny is waiting here?" 

Another said: "I thought you were a liar, you must have been deliberately arranged by the director, right?" 

Otherwise, how do you know the relationship between Wen Ci and this child and Wen Ci is the mother of her future child. So hilarious and two women gave birth to children? The director, What do you think, pull a woman to be paired with Teacher Wen and fire cp? But this woman looks really good, no wonder the company behind her dared to let Wen Ci pave the way. 

 The staff who thought they had seen through the truth behind them glanced at the photographer who is still shooting but the photographer who is still shooting looked back innocently because he is responsible. In a short period of time, Du Youran's identity has undergone a huge transformation from a liar to an artist stuffed in by an investor but Wen Ci knows its not the case, The director will definitely notify them in advance for this kind of thing, not to mention...... Wen Ci has a pair of warm-colored eyes and the usual gaze at people always seems to be soft At this moment, she looks at Du Youran seriously with these tender eyes and sa the sincere confusion on her face in her eyes. 

If she was lying, Wen Ci feels that she should have a place in the Gold Cup awards next year. If she is not lying... that would be ridiculous! A poem flashed in her mind inexplicably: "He may be a serious lunatic." What other mothers of children are there? They are both women, Is it possible that they will get married and have children in the future? 

The tips of Wen Ci's ears were slightly red with a half smile, she glanced at Du Youran and saw that she was still staring at her, the red on her ears became more and more intense, dripping down the ear bones. 

 "Well... your joke is very interesting." She whispered and the surrounding staff laughed one after another. Hiding behind Wen Ci, the little girl squatted down, picked up the copper coins scattered on the ground, maintained a squatting posture, raised her hand and carefully handed it to the strange beautiful aunt. She was a little scared and her other hand kept grasping the corner of Wen Ci's clothes. 

 Du Youran was still surprised, Seeing the little girl's movements, she bent over and spread out her palms, the little girl carefully placed the copper coin in her palm, she hooked the corners of her lips and said: "Thank you." Zhao Manyue saw her smile, slowly opened her mouth and smiled subconsciously but her smile looked a little flattering. Except for Du Youran and Wen Ci, no one paid attention. 

"I'm Sorry, Yueyue is an introverted baby." Wen Ci's voice was gentle, holding Zhao Yuanyue's hand, slightly exerting force and quietly bringing the little girl back to her side. "Hmm." Du Youran glanced at the little girl's face again, Compared to the lively children in the morning, the little girl is thinner, her hair is yellowish and her complexion wasn't good. She looked like she's malnourished. 

"You can eat, I won't bother you anymore, and..." Wen Ci finished the last sentence with difficulty, "Don't do this in the future. It's not good to lie!" 

Du Youran held the lunch box, raised her eyebrows, saw the woman in front of her with a perfunctory smile, picked up the child and turned around and left, treating Du Youran as a beast.    The person is beautiful and her perfunctory smiles is so good-looking. Du Youran slowly sat back on the road, holding disposable chopsticks, pulling out the paper package, biting one end of the chopsticks with her snow-white teeth and pinching the other with her fingers, exerting force. "Crack."