Exploring Tartarus

Tuesday 21st, April:
Early Morning

Since you all had explored Tartarus, only one out of that group that ventured into the corridor didn't feel tired, and that persona was you. So the others were all slow walking to school today.

You reached the school gate, leaving the others far behind, but before you could reach the main building itself, a male student called you over.

Friendly Student: Hey, you're Y/n, right?

Y/n: Yeah? Why?

???: Man, I knew it. I heard from Junpei that you're close to Yukari-san. What's up with that?

Y/n: Did he start something? I swear, seems like guys and girls just can't be friends...

???: I'm just letting you know, besides, it's not like it matters. I'm looking for someone with a little more experience anyway.

Y/n: I don't swing that way. So maybe find someone who does, and-

???: No! Not with guys! With GIRLS! 

Y/n: Ah. I suppose I can help you then.

???: Awesome!

You both walked to the school building, he introduced himself.

Kenji: By the way, I'm Kenji Tomochika. There's a morning assembly, so we better hurry.

Y/n: Sounds boring. I'll just skip it.

Kenji: Good luck. Teachers will find you within seconds, so you might as well head to the assembly.

Y/n: I doubt they'd be able to find me, but fuck it. Sooner it's done with, the better.

You and Kenji headed to the assembly and took your seats. You saw Mitsuru already on the stage as she noticed you, before another female student joined her and get behind the microphone, waiting for other students to fill the chairs in the assembly.

Kotone and the others from the dorm finally arrived and Kotone and Yukari shared another glare at each other, and were about to rush to sit either side of you. before Junpei and Makoto had taken them, making the two girls now glare at the two guys, as Junpei looked at them rather confusingly.

Junpei: ...What?

Yukari: ....

Kotone: ....

Y/n: Girls staring is scary, especially if they say nothing.. Imagine cooking and you turn around to see someone staring at you. I'd be terrified.

Makoto: I wouldn't I'd just stare back.

Y/n: You know what? That's something I'd also do. Gotta assert dominance somehow!

You and Makoto fist bumped as time passed as whatever the female student talked about, finally came to a close.

Female Student: That concludes the main portion of today's assembly. Next, We'll hear a word from the Student Council. Please welcome the President, Mitsuru Kirijo, from Class 3-D.

Mitsuru: Thank you. 

Mitsuru walked up to the microphone as the other female student stepped aside. You heard Yukari talk behind you, as both girls had opted to sit behind you instead of sitting beside either Junpei or Makoto.