Dating An Unexpected Part 2

Nick, Audrey, and I all walked to, Mrs. Haze's class. I really hope I won't have some grumpy ass math teacher. I thought. "Hey, come in." Audrey said breaking me from my thoughts. "Coming." We all walked in and sat down in the middle row. "Damnnn! She fine as hell." Nick said loud enough for us to hear. Audrey and I laughed at his statement. "Sure, sure, whatever, Nick." I said still laughing. "Welcome class." Mrs. Haze said getting out from behind her desk, coming towards the front. "I'm your math teacher, Mrs. Haze. Today, we won't do any math. Just a 'Get-To-Know-One-Another' day." She said smiling. "Also...." She started. "You can start this once I'm done with roll, then you can chat, or ask me questions." Mrs. Haze started calling out roll, and us three had already answered 'Here'. Nick, Audrey, an I all started talking and laughing. "Hey there sexy, wanna...you know, go out some time?" Said this voice I knew wasn't, Nick's. "No thank-you I said not turning my head to see what he looked liked. "Aw, c'mon ghurll. Just come on." He begged. "No! I don't want to, now go away from me!" I snapped. "Everyone falls for me, I'm sure you can too." He said snorting. "Sure, sure. Dream on, go the fuck away from me." I yelled again. "Your a feisty one." He said with a laugh. "Go away...." I said annoyed. "The girl said go away, now go the fuck away. Damn." Nick yelled at him. "Who are you to tell me what to do?" Asked the unknown person. "Me!" He snapped. "Yeah....About that, that's not going to work." He replied. "Something wrong over there?" Asked, Mrs. Haze staring at us. "Nope, no problem here, Mrs. Haze." Nick said giving her a fake smile. "I hope so." Mrs. Haze said before turning back to her computer. "Go away, now." Nick said calmly. "Why?" He asked. "Well.....What kind of brother wouldn't watch over their sister? Also, one.... I'd intrude on anyone trying to chat my sister to do something she doesn't wanna do. Which..... I know she won't do because I know her to well she won't do something by being forced by a jock like you." Nick said with a still calm voice. "Uuh- Uh- So-Sorry man." He stuttered as he backed up. "Dumbass." Nick muttered. Audrey an I laughed. "Thank-You, Nick." He smiled. "No problem sissy." "Awh, such brotherly/sisterly love." Audrey said with a big smile. We all let out a laugh. "Okay, down to the serious business. Audrey, we'd like to know about you." I said smiling. "Ooh, sure." She smiled back. "Well.... What you like to know?" "Anything." Nick answered for me giving her a flirty smile. "Okay. Let me think. Right- Got it. Okay, well....My name is Audrey Monae Blume. I have a older brother, Jacob, a smaller brother, Anthony, and two little sisters, Ana, an Samantha. Jason: 19. Anthony: 4 Ana: 15, an Samantha: 13. I like the color blue, I grew up in this town, and state, and I'm glad I got to meet you two." She said with a even bigger smile. "Now, I'd like to know about you two." She added. "Sure," Nick said. "I'm 18, I'm really sexy, I prefer sexy ladies, but I find cute gals a better type for me. I have only one sibling. An she's the one right here." He said poking my shoulder. "We use to live in North Carolina, but moved down because my dad got transferred. I like the color blue, and I love to chat and have fun." He finished up. "That's me, things about meh." Audrey laughed and turned towards me. "That's so much great things about you. How about you, Sophie?" She asked. "Hm, well....He took my color, who cares? I like blue, I love chatting up with people, and meeting new kind people. I have an amazing not so over-protected brother, right here." I said mimicking him as when he poked my shoulders, and ya. Oh, he's eight-teen, and I'm sixteen." I added as I finished up. "I love the things about you." Audrey said smiling. "As same for you." Nick winked at her. "Hey, you know with all this lovey dovey things towards you, and you do go out, he's not a player. Just his way of some tease, but he's not one." Audrey nodded with a slight blush. "Don't make him see it, he can probably tell if your lying too." I said chuckilng. Audrey covered her face for awhile, and pulled away. "You....okay, Audrey?" Nick asked worried. "Yea, just wiping my eyes, they were itchy." She said giving him a smile. "Mm, sure, hehe. Okay." He replied back with a smirk. "Wha? It's true, isn't that right, Sophie." She said staring at me. "Ye-" "I can tell your lying, Audrey, I saw you blush, but I don't know why though. I hope soon to find out you were blushing about me." Nick said with a wink as he interrupted me. "Fine, it was a blush, and I'm not going to tell you why." She said with a smirk. "Fine, suit yourself." He said sarcastically. "Class, this period ends in about ten minutes." Mrs. Haze said. "You believe she's married, and she's like in her twenties?" Nick asked quitely. "Yea, I'm surprised myself." I said. A few minutes pass by, and everyone was gathering up their belongings. "Okay class, I'll see you tomorrow. You may go, have a nice day." Mrs. Haze said smiling. "Oh, and welcome some of the new students you see." She added. "Dismissed."