"Hold me until my ribs make a cracking sound and         break"

———————————————————————

"Mama!...want hugs!"Y/n jumped up and down as she tugged on her mother's kimono.

" Shut up you little brat!" Y/n' s mother yelled angrily as she pulled by her little hands out of the house.

Before Y/n was born, her parents lived near a river with blue flowers. When her mother was pregnant with her,she always craved for the blue flower. She would brew the flowers into a tea and drink many cups a day. This blue flower was called the blue spider lily.

" what an ugly child!"

"mommy what's wrong with that girl?"

eversince Y/n was born, her parents where always viewed as weird,cursed,creepy.Because, the child they created was born with dark circles around her eyes and sharp fangs.

As she got older, Y/n had the liking of eating raw meat,blood and especially drinking the blood of dead animals.

Y/n's parents decided to lock her up in a shed because the whole village thought that she was a demon. A curse in fact. Y/n would usually be starved to skin and bone because she would only be once a week.

One day, she got so skinny that she managed to get out of the chains. When she was free from the chains, she would sneak out of the shed and kill small animals to eat. But she was eventually caught by her mother.

" Quit squirming!" Y/n's mother said she she forced Y/n's head down into the waters of the river. "I fucking regret having you as my child! You monster! i wish you died!" She said as she forced Y/n's head into the water. Next to Y/n's mother was a candle she was holding in her hand because of how dark it was.

Y/n accidentally kicked the candle over,causing it to light Y/n's mother's kimono on fire.

She let go of Y/n,but it was too late. The fire was all over her body. Y/n couldn't help but smile at the beautiful sight of the flames.

Y/n's mother jumped into the water,but it was far too late.

" Mama why are you floating upside down...?You look so silly!"

Y/n watched as her mother's body floated by the currents of the river.

Y/n wandered around the forests that were super far away from her village,looking for animals to eat.

Y/n walked around an abandoned village that was raided by demons. At a young age of 3, she was clueless. She didnt understand why her fangs bothered people,nor did she understand how her liking of blood affected people around her.