✩·.¸¸.·¯⍣✩ï̤ ẅ̤ä̤n̤̈ẗ̤ ÿ̤ö̤ṳ̈✩⍣¯·.¸¸.·✩

•❣•୨୧ 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧 & 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙣𝙨! ୨୧•❣•

It was the mid-winter season. The sun had started to set down at 5:30 in the afternoon. The students on the campus were running back to their dorms as fast as possible, due to the cold air hitting their faces— which made their noses red and their heavy breaths white. The snowfall which had started early morning, and then took a break in the afternoon after which it started again at 3, had covered the campus in a carpet of shiny white. And the focused blobs of yellow light from the lamp-posts made the campus look like a beautiful scenery of whites and yellows, with the mixture of sunset colors in the sky, that reflected on the snow.

In this serene, almost breathtaking atmosphere, there was one man, who was sitting inside his dorm-room, in his loose hoodie and ripped jeans, sipping his hot chocolate drink, while he marked some lines with his light blue highlighter

In this serene, almost breathtaking atmosphere, there was one man, who was sitting inside his dorm-room, in his loose hoodie and ripped jeans, sipping his hot chocolate drink, while he marked some lines with his light blue highlighter. The window that was usually open, and the heavy curtains across it, were closed off, due to the cold winter. The heat inside the room was turned to the maximum level.

The room was filled with silence except the occasional sipping sounds from the hot-choco tumbler as well as the sound of flipping-of-the-page

The room was filled with silence except the occasional sipping sounds from the hot-choco tumbler as well as the sound of flipping-of-the-page. Which is why, when the door of the room opened with a loud thud and closed by itself as another man walked inside, it all startled the bunny vampire — who was seated on the bed, with his back supported by the headboard and legs stretched ahead, covered with a heavy blanket.

When the pretty boy looked up, in order to see who disturbed his silent studying, he watched his rival and sex-partner walk in, without giving any flying fucks about the irritating, loud sounds that he just made while entering.

Jungkook wanted to rip his head off and shower his enemy with a lot of beautiful profanities, but he controlled himself. He needed to focus on the task that he was doing, so he huffed and went back to read the chapter that he was studying.

Taehyung, on the other hand, plopped down on the chair that was in front of a study-table, and removed his heavy winter coat, before he threw the dripping coat in a corner. If Jungkook would have seen how Taehyung discarded his wet coat on a carpeted floor, he would have definitely eaten Taehyung's brain out. But Taehyung knew he was safe for now, because when he glanced at the sexy vampire, he saw a book in one hand, and some hot drink in the other.