My Demolition Lover

Hi everyone! So this is my very first fan-fiction so it won't be the best, I'm warning you now this doesn't mean that you can give me hate notifications because if you do you are a true twat. Well Enjoy!

-Kayla

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1

Gerard's P.O.V~

Great another day of school.

I hop onto the bus and of course I get the front seat because there are jackass in the back, doing shit no one gives a fuck about, and people I really hate to be around. Life hasn't been so bright and it feels like I will be hidden in this darkness forever till my last breath. "Dude cheer up" Mikey says. You know he makes it look so easy ya know, being happy. Mikey. The guy who has all the girls dragging upon him. The guy who gets invited to parties every weekend. They guy with a million friends. The guy most likey to win prom king and I question myself everyday how I am related to Mikey James Way? "Yeah yeah" and I sip the last of my coffee before arriving to school.

Fuck. I'm at school and I am now an easy target and Mikey left my side; worlds greatest brother. I make my way through the crowd but I have a gut feeling a set of eyes are watching my every move. "Oh. My. God. Did you guys see the new kid? I just talked to him! He's so cute you can just eat him up!" a cheerleader says along with her squad giggling about boys as usual. I just roll my eyes and keep on walking. I finally reach first hour and it's only I and this kid in the room. "Dude your in my seat" I said in a nonchalant way. He blushes the color of a tomato and stutters "Oh I-I-I I'm s-s-s sorry" how adorable! I wonder is he is gay too but I will never know and we will never be together, sobs. "ha it's cool, you can sit next to me if you'd like" I said with a watermelon smile. He nodded and simply sat in the desk next to mine. Britney was right he's fucking adorable and I could just eat him up.

Franks P.O.V~

Oh god why did I have to be here? I hate school that's why I left my old one; kids are fucking harsh. I left, I am a coward, but you will not do the same thing again, you have a fresh start I thought to myself while on the drive to school. I am here, in the hallways that will change my life, time to start over; reborn. I see this really cute guy walking by and I just wanna talk to him so badly..."Hi!" a blonde said to me, she's a cheerleader. Why the fuck would a cheerleader come over talking to me?

"Um hey"

"What's your name?"

"I'm Frank and yours?"

"Brit, short for Britney. Listen if you need help with anything I will always be here."

"Uh thanks, Do you know where Mrs. Amata room is?"

"Oh yes! So take a right and first door on your left"

"K. Thanks"

"Hehe your too cute Frank, see you soon, Franks hehe"

"Ok bye Brit."

That was weird. Ew she was so flirty isn't clear I don't like her; not my type. I reach first period and a second later I see a boy walk into the room with a smashing pumpkins shirt! Sweet I love that band more than anything! That's a turn on. He walking towards me, fuck I hope he isn't a jackass.

"Dude your in my seat"

Fuck it's my first day and I've already screwed up.

"Oh I-I-I I'm s-s-s sorry"

And I stutter, what a great first impression. He offers me a seat next to him and I can feel myself going hard here. Fuck please don't notice!

Gerard's P.O.V~