Chapter 1:Friends

Dove

Yawn I opened my eyes,and jumped out of bed,shaking,why am I so cold?"Iceberg?"I shrugged,she's probably messing with me,I look in the mirrior,I was half shiny half normal,that's why I was pale brown,so tan-ish white,my cold blue eyes staring at me back in the mirrior,most pokémon,said I should be a Glaceon,but I don't wanna be a Glaceon,My neck fur was scattered and ruffed up,I didn't care I brushed my teeth and checked the time on my phone(yes they have phones) 9:30,Thorn was up by now,I dashed out into the kitchen and grabbed cereal "Eeveelution Marshmellows"and poured them into a bowl "HEY,NO DOVE,GO SHOWER"Thorn screamed,her green hair in her eye view "UGHHHHHHH,but Electric,might take it"I complained,Electric was a yellow Jolteon who had a purple left ear and a blue right ear,never hard to miss,Thorn looked at me,she was born in autumn,but her mother was born in spring and her father was a Glaceon,which made her have a right red ear and white left ear."Have you seen my twin sister:Iceberg"I shook my head "can you go wake her up,maybe she's sleeping with Ribbon again" Ribbon was a Sylveon with red instead of pink but a little pink on her while Iceberg was a white and blue Glaceon with dark blue eyes and dark dark dark blue ears,I ran upstairs and stop infront of Iceberg's room,getting ready for the coldest breeze I've ever EVER FELTTTTTTTTT,I opened the door and "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I screamed,that room was a BLIZZARD,and Ribbon cuddled with Iceberg"HEYYYYYYY DOVEEEEEEEEEEEE"Ribbon squealed,Electric wasn't there,so that's why Iceberg did it"H-h-he-y Rib-Rib-Ribbo-Ribbon."My teeth chattered as I spoke "Ice-Iceber-Iceberg...Tho-Thor-Thorn wants to see you"Iceberg covered Ribbon with a soft blue blanket and ran out of the room,I followed but to the bathroom,I opened my room door and walked in,oh yeah forgot to mention,we have...roommates,Vapor was singing in the shower "🎙I'M IN A FIELD OF DANDELIONS,WISHING ON EVERY ONE THAT YOU'D BE MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE🎙" I knocked on the door"oh,uh,Dove is that you? Uh just wait I'm coming" 

A few seconds later,Vapor came out in a towel her hair was purple,she was half shiny and she had a blue tail that faded into purple,wiping herself off "Yo,wussup"Vapor held her paw out and I shook it "Uh,I need to shower before I eat and I mean NOW"I rushed into the bathroom and started the shower,I waited for it to be WARM,and then I waited under the shower for a moment,turned it off and started scrubbing myself,getting my fur wet,I still don't think Iceberg and Electric should have been put together,they HATE eachother,I turn the shower off and grabbed my towel

I dried myself and ran downstairs fast and....MY CEREAL WAS STILL THERE,I grab a spoon and milk and start eating"Hey"a cold voice said behind me...my crush! I turn around and see Nightmare,his circle things were shaped like MOONS so cool,his red eyes scan the room like he's looking for something,then he stares at the couch and I see....Electric,sleeping on the couch breathing quietly,oh did I mention I hate Electric too? Nightmare pays so much attention to him,like hello Dove here,he looks down and put his face on........

Electric's face,their lips almost touched but Nightmare pulled back,his ears twitching "where's Crystalline?" Nightmares asked Thorn."Upstairs with Solar" Crystalline or Crystal was a espeon with dark blue eyes and red wings for some reason nobody knows why and when she gets mad mad...her gem on her head turns into a red eye,and Solar was a Red and blue Flareon his fluff was Blue and his eyes were blue,he was really shy,Electric jolted up,tears rolling down his face,Nightmare turned around,along with Thorn and Vapor came down at the same time,Nightmare carried Electric,as Vapor ran up to him "Electro he isn't here anymore,he can't hurt us....not anymore"Vapor calmed her brother down,while I just stared,I feel like only Vapor and Solar felt the pain while Electric pretends and probably threatens Solar and Vapor,I growl under my breath,and curse the way everyone was comforting Electric.......

I wondered What kind of trauma did he go through NOTHING,I HATE THAT ATTENTION SEEKER