Ditched you

Third person Pov

On the outside it may seem like the two finally squashed the beef but they'd be wrong. From throwing shade on Instagram and barely being seen together you'd think people would be suspicious but all it took was David posting a picture of ddot on his story for things to be forgotten.

But eventually everything had to come out which led to the two having an argument which got physical. The two males were sitting there with their clothes a mess and a little bit of blood on them but David shook his head and let out a small chuckle. "Word to bro it's pathetic" David starts before licking his bottom lip.

"Your jealous of me just like jstar said" david says making something in darrian snap. "Jealous of you? What do you mean jealous!?! Why would I be jealous of you your my friend we made it to the top together" Darrian says and David looked down.

"The second you start hanging out with those girls, Mabu, dotty, nle, durk and all the other pros you ditched me" darrian says with a small laugh before running his hands down his face. Darrian was a little hurt that people preferred David over him but jealous was a huge stretch and then people he thought were his friends were moving weird.

'Like jstar said' the words stung darrian because it proved somebody he looked at as a big brother talked badly of him behind him back it's true when they say it be your own people. "Out of all the obstacles and everything we've been through name one time I ditched you" Darrian says.

The room went so silent you could hear a pin drop and David felt tears come to his eyes as he thought about everything. Even when darrian was in a relationship he put him first. "Tell me I'm waiting" darrian says and David felt a tear slide down his cheek.

"N-never" David says and the two looked at each other for a long moment. "What are we doing?" Darrian asks and David shook his head. "Ion know" David says before wrapping his arms around darrian tightly. Darrian was hesitant at first but ended up hugging back.

"I haven't ever ditched you and won't ever my heart" darrian says honestly.

Just a oneshot I made for fun