Bathroom

Kennys pov:
I'm so happy for her. I ever really seen her as a boy anyways, she sort of always likes more girly things. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm just worried that she's gonna get bullied or made fun of. Specifically my Cartman.

(Time skip to lunch)

"Hey fellas!" Marjorine walks over and sits in her usual chair. "Hey Marj!" I smile. My smile fades once a realize what I just said "oh my god. I'm so sorry!" I yell. "It's ok. It's not that big of a deal" she says with her usual smile. "What are you guys on about?" Kyle asks "nothing dude, nothing. Uh Butters, can I talk to you for a sec?" "Well sure" I pull her aside "what name and pronouns do you want me to use when we're around people?" She takes a second to think "Marjorine and she/her is good! And if they don't catch in within a month, I'll just tell them" "ok" I smile.

"What we're you guys talking about?" Cartman asks "non of your concern asshole"  he gives me a look "ok fine jeez" Marjorine gives me some of her food as usual from her lunch since I can't afford it. "Kenny, can you come to the office with me real quick?" "Yea sure, are you ok?" I ask "yea, I just wanna tell the office and ask if I can use the girls washroom since it feels really wrong to use the boys" "oh ok. Yea I'll come with you"

We make it to the office and knock on the door. "Enter" PC Principal says "what can I do for you?" He asks. Marj gives me a look of nervousness. " go for it" I whisper "well, uhhh I've come to the conclusion that I'm not a boy and was wondering if I could start using the girls washroom since it feels incredibly wrong using the boys" she says rubbing her knuckles together. "I don't see why not. Now, are you changing your name and do you want me to tell your parents?" "NO! Please don't tell my parents! And yes I will be changing my name to Marjorine" PC principal writes this down. "Ok, thanks for telling me and your parents will not be informed of any of that information. Have a good day kids"

I'm so proud of her.