𝟬𝟬𝟮.

[]

𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙛𝙚𝙧.

 ───Su-ae sat with a lost expression, her blank mind quickly snapped back to reality with the snap of two fingers in front of her face. 

"Su-ae why do you look more depressed these days?"

"Yeah, is it about Minu again?"

"No, it's not!" Su-ae exclaimed with an agitated expression. Her reason for such inattentiveness in class wasn't due to her boyfriend per se, but rather her brother! She couldn't understand why the news about him changing schools made her so anxious and sleepless. It didn't have anything to do with her to begin with! So why is she so fixated on this one topic??

"Anyways. . did you girls know there's gonna be a new transfer?"

"What?─ " 

" ─Really?"

Su-ae listened to her friend's conversation in a focused stature. Her mind, still throwing out confused exclaims, forgetting her previous worries, 'A new transfer? In the middle of the semester?'.

"Yeah, the transfer quickly became the new talk of the school."

"Come to think of it, even Minu's friends were discussing about it."

"Some of them are saying the new kid's a gangster, and apparently they got expelled from their previous school."

"What!?" The mauve-haired girl audibly screamed along with the two other girls. Catching the attention of a few students nearby.

"A gangster?! Isn't them coming to this school dangerous then??"

"Exactly who would want to come to school if there's someone that scary roaming around the premises!" 

Su-ae stilled in her place along with the three other girls, cold shivers running down their spines at their image of the transfer, all of which were bizarre in their own way.

At the same time, Jae-sung felt an itch in his ear. Stopping on his jump ropes, abruptly. 

"My ears have been incredibly itchy lately." He whispered in a low tone. One hand flinging the skipping rope onto his bed and the other itching his irritated ear.

For the past three days, Jae-sung had been given a leave from his school, he didn't have anyone to say goodbye to, however every one of the kids from his school jumped onto him after hearing the news of his transfer to another. Their snotty noses and tear filled eyes were a disgusting combination for Jae-sung to see, but he still enjoyed the moment. Although he did run into a few, who were more than happy with his uproot. Giving out cocky exclaims, which took Jae-sung one glance to shut up.

Jae-sung gave out a sigh, swiftly wrapping a few bandages around his hands. Before going in for a jab at the punching bag he hung from the ceiling of his room, gauging the distance between him and the object before going for a hard cross following up with another, and finishing with another jab.

His movements were like the wind, hard for anyone to catch a glimpse of unless it was slowed down before their eyes.