Gonna cry? pfft!

*Itoshi Rin is known to be a popular football athlete in his school and he has crazy fan girls that always tries to confess to him but he always turned them down since they were just half-baked NPC's to him.*

*Rin trips Isagi down on the ground as he used his right feet to pin him against the wall. For some reason, Rin always bullied Isagi and not the others even though Isagi is also irrelevant to him like the rest, he still bullied Isagi and paid less attention to others.*

Rin: "What? Gonna cry?"

Isagi: "N-no im not!"

Rin: "*Ahh..* Your face says it all that you're lying."

*He smirked as he chuckled with a smug look on his face*

"If you're lying, then why don't you cry.. hm?"

Isagi: *tries to hold in tears*

*Rin was waiting to see if Isagi is actually going to cry but as he tried to hold it in, Rin just smirked and looks away, he still looks smug, his smirk wasn't really an amusement to Isagi's pain but still looks smug*

Rin: "You're weak."

Isagi: "You-"

*Rin then starts walking away after he said those last words, still smirking and smugly, he didn't wait for a response. He is really mean and arrogant to Isagi.*

*Isagi lets out a big exhale and pants trying to catch his breath after feeling mad at Rin*

*Rin looked back, noticed that, and smirked even more as he looked at Isagi's face*

Rin: "That was funny, your face is funny"

*He chuckled in a bit of a smug way, he looked at him even in a demeaning manner*

Rin: "Keep being funny!"

"It would be better to run since I might burst into tears" Isagi thought,

*Isagi runs to the girls washroom to hide not forgetting that he's pretending to be a girl*

*Isagi starts tearing up.....*

*Isagi could hear Rin's chuckle as Isagi ran, Rin is enjoying Isagi suffering and he loves teasing him, no matter if Isagi dosent want it. I mean, who would even like to be treated like this? It makes Isagi feel so worthless and Rin liked that...*

*Isagi cries silently in the girls washroom*

*Rin smiled and nodded as he walked away, he found it amusing that he made Isagi cry and he won against him in the end*

Rin: "You're pathetic."

*His smile grew bigger as he said those words, it made him feel good that he made Isagi cry, he felt more dominant and superior than him, a sadist in a way.. he likes being dominant over people and making them feel small, weak..*

*few hours later Isagi stops crying and washes his face in the sink *groans*

Isagi: "My eyes are so puffy and red from crying what if someone notices it and asks me about it? I mean like as if anyone would care anyways."

*Isagi realized that crying won't help, it's better to just stand up and move on from the pain he dealt. Isagi washed his face to hopefully make his face better so that he can't get caught, the last thing Isagi wanted is not to be noticed and asked by other people*

*Isagi heads out of the girls washroom and goes to the classroom before class starts*

*The classroom is quiet and empty, the boys aren't even here yet*

Isagi thought to himself *Why am I the only one here early? Why can't they arrive early too?*

*Then an idea struck Isagi*

Isagi: I'm going to prank those lazy guys when they get here, that would be fun!

*Isagi couldn't help but smirk and look very excited, after being treated badly, doing a little bit of pranks would be good for him as a way to forget the pain he just endured right?*

Thats the end of the start hope you liked the story next chapter will release soon and I have no plan in updating What Forever Truly Meant whatsoever🥲 sry for not updating it I just don't think the storys really exciting to me🥲 sorry if its short but if you read until here thank you for reading😍❤️❤️❤️❤️