Part 2: Everybody That Should been Change

After 3 years longer Kevin and Chloe still going to be a perfect couple even though they are in a long distant relationship, I know it's hard for a couple that has high standards of hyper sex.

Chloe goes to New York to learn about fashion and studies fashion there and also has an internship at a company that designs wedding dresses she's learned a lot of lessons there living in a dream that she's been a dream of, sometimes her boyfriend comes often and visits her and enjoy The City of New York together she lives around Queen and have a beautiful tiny apartment there she rent it, she also wishes that spider-man is her Neighbor so does Kevin he said he will move to New York and forget about his studies in Los Angels and try to sell a Hot Dog at downtown.

However, Kevin And Maya studied together in Los Angeles California They took a Journalist class out there and work at some tiny film studios they kinda get a good salary so Maya can buy a brand new Ford Fiesta meanwhile Kevin He still uses that old Car that he loves more than anything, Same as Kevin Chloe sometimes Visit Los Angels and make loves with her boyfriend after that they go around the city with A rent scooter like Audrey Hepburn in Romans holiday they still doing that until right now.

How about Sandra she still lives in San Francisco after Graduate working in a 5-star restaurant and barely visit her cousin because she was so busy with her jobs and Career as a Side jobs photographer Kevin heard she had a perfect girlfriend who of course a lesbian and have a same hobby good for her, seeing Sandra finally happy with the lives that her choice, and the rest of the gang they quite Do want they Want to do Like Leon who Counties his studies become the professional basketball player, Lucas who becomes Artist, and Jeremy and he's working at Supermarket as a supervisor, yeah they are too busy with their own lives and jobs they barely hanging around together again but they make a promise if one of them got married they should make a perfect road trip with an RV started from their home town San Francisco.

Everything Changes goes fast like the Speed force and it has been 3 years since they always together from morning until noon, Kevin sometimes miss their friendship and goes to the bar, visits every other house, does to a camp makes something stupid, luckily Maya is still with her as good best friends who always been there and together
Kevin knows that sometimes he cannot always do that thing especially since Maya already had a boyfriend he's just too scared that her boyfriend gets jealous because they are too close as friends, talks about Maya's Boyfriend who finally have a boyfriend his Name is Ethan they met at collage 2 years ago he's was a senior and now he's working at Universal Studios as a creative director Kevin thinks that's cool Maya fall in love with a perfect guy and sometimes they went to 5 stars restaurant just to drink a glass of wine and dress like 1920 rich coupe.

And that moment makes Kevin scare that he will lose his best friend because of that man
He seems seriously in a relationship with her, but he knows he can't follow his ego since Maya has a boyfriend, cause Maya never does those things when Kevin and Chloe Become a couple, Maya is just so proud that a guy like Kevin who everybody thinks in highschool is her boyfriend have a relationship with his crush, he's should think the same as maya think. But for Kevin Maya is like his Older sister he was so lonely before Maya Came they have been friends since they were 7 years old. before Maya comes to San Francisco Kevin life's is always getting bullied in School cause he was raised by a lesbian Couple it's hard for me a child think that, especially when most student thinks that he's such a weirdo and a child of sins that his parents made, but since Maya Came She's become like a bodyguard for him a she's like a support system like Chris for Gordie, Sam to Frodo or even Dominic Toreto to all his enemy and family.

It's been 3 years since Chloe and Kevin become a couple, Maya said that Kevin should take more serious about their relationship and shouldn't wait for that long to purpose to that girl cause this is a serious way to begin your new relationship with her, this the way you build your new life Kevin knows that it's has been 3 years and almost 4 in a couple of months he will wait until the right time, maybe when she visits him once again before her studies ended, and 3 days after that Chloe came to visit his boyfriend, this the right time to ask her for married, Kevin is so much confident cause Chloe already close to his parents and both of them kinda like her his already have a perfect job and money also salary I think its a perfect time and Chloe has been a perfect girl for him.