Flower (4)

THIRD PERSON POV

"Y/N- Oh, JK I forgot that I left you alone!,come here!" "JK - Ughh"
Y/N pulled JK to the sitting space

"JK - Y/N what are you doing here and who is he? Is he doing something to you?!" "Y/N- really kookie? He didn't do anything we were just talking, relax" "JK - ok"
"Y/N- jimin meet JK he is my best friend!, JK this is jimin he is one of the main cast working with my mom, and we became good friends I am sure you both will also like each other!! (◍˃ᗜ˂◍) "
"..." *JK and Jimin staring into each other's soul

"JK - Jeon Jungkook" "Jimin - Park Jimin" "Y/N-..., that's it? Aren't you going to ask each other something else?" "Jimin- how about we-"
"Staff- Excuse me sir and mam, but I have been told to bring you all back inside as per MRS. Choi's instructions" "Jimin-let's go back in she might want to tell you something"

INSIDE

"MRS. Choi - here Y/N" "Y/N- what happened mom did you need something?" "MRS. Choi-no dear, I want to tell you that we are leaving to get lunch at a restaurant"
"Y/N- we?" "MRS. Choi- me, you, Jungkook and your auntie!"
"Y/N-ohh...OK but can you wait for a little?" "MRS. Choi-sure dear"

I walked over to jimin who seemed like he was a little disappointed by the sudden call on us

"Y/N- jimin... I got to go, but I hope we can continue our talk later!!" "Jimin- huh-oh, right, yeah I hope so too have fun!" "Y/N- I will bye!" "Jimin- bye"

I got out 'something seems off, Jimin was just fine a little later ' I thought to myself 'what could have happened?'

( ' _' = thinking)

TIME SKIP (AT THE RESTAURANT)

We reached the location, the place looked fancy not that it surprised me but it's a bit.... Dim...

( only boring suff happened you can imagine if you want to )

"Y/N-FINALLY, WE GOT OUT!"

"JK - you seem very pleased that we got out" "Y/N- h**k yeah I am" "MRS. Choi- well Y/N now me and your auntie have to go back to the hotel" "JK - wait then what about us?" "Mrs. Jeon - we booked your rooms already, someone just forgot to mention it..." "MRS. Choi- that someone will be me, sorry dear" "JK - it's fine auntie"
"Y/N- let's go !!"

TIME SKIP ( AT THE HOTEL )

"staff - here are your keys mam" "Y/N- thank you" "JK - you got the keys right?" "Y/N- yep, I do" "JK - ..., why is there only one?" "Y/N- there was only one room available... Unfortunately" "JK - we gotta deal with it then" "Y/N- yeah"

We went to our room on the second top floor our mother's room were just a few rooms after on the opposite side

Both of us were inside the room 'da*m no wonder they agreed to give us a single room this is like a single floor maze and a giant one

"Y/N- It's huge! I love it" "JK- yeah this room is pretty big to be honest" "Y/N-... I'm talking about the bed not the room, the bed is more important." "JK - can't argue with that "

Time was going by very slowly and I just couldn't think about anything at the moment other then watching TV and laying there

I really didn't realize when I fell asleep

TIME SKIP (5:00 AM)

Y/N'S POV

*Splash

"Y/N- ahh-" "JK - good morning" "Y/N- why did you drop water on me, a hole bucket I would assume" "JK - Two drops one for each individual eye" "anyways get ready we're going to meet our mothers again and return we don't have any more days I order to stay here" "GET UP FAST!!!" "Y/N-yeah yeah I up up" 'gosh so annoying...I wanted to sleep!'