Strange Occurrences

"Well that's strange." Steve said as he saw what looks to be a tree with no leaves. He doesn't remember shaving off a tree, nor did he have any reason to do so. Truly strange indeed. But Steve could care less, he went on his day. He mined some and crafted some until he went to bed as night came.

Tommorow rolled in and another strange occurrence came, Steve had discovered a two by two (2x2) stone tunnel, why was this here? Steve was obviously a little creeped out, even more so that it lead to nowhere. Was this some kind of world generation glitch? Doesn't seem like it, it's far too man made for it to be just a product of nature, and he's definetely not in multiplayer mode, so why the hell was this tunnel here?
Steve just went back to his regular work routine to take his mind off of this anomaly that indicates that there might be strange forces beyond his comprehension in this world.

As the days went by, more and more strange occurrences started to pop up. Sand pyramids seen in bodies of water, randomly placed redstone, cave noises randomly playing even when Steve's outside, some kind of glass structure? And even more bald trees. This was greatly disturbing to Steve, but he just ignored it and chalked it all up as "random glitches". It didn't seem to bother him all that much, as long as it never became a detriment to his well being.

That is until he saw him

Out in the fog, a strange player looking character that looked EXACTLY like Steve, only, he didn't have any pupils, just pure white eyes. Steve didn't know what to do, he just stood there as him and this strange man looked at eachother. And before he could say anything, the man ran off into the fog.

Oh shit, there's someone here

This realization made Steve absolutely bonkers, he doesn't have multiplayer on, so why the hell was that guy there? He was scared, but couldn't help but be curious as to why he was there. Steve started searching for the strange player, he looked in every nook and cranny, every cave, every field, every block, every pixel, he searched and searched but he was nowhere to be found. Night rolled in, and Steve, though frustrated, was determined to find him no matter what! And so he went to bed so he could try to find him tommorow.

As he tried to sleep through the night, a game message popped up.

"You may not rest now, there are monsters nearby"

Well that's strange, Steve had definetly made sure he checked for hostile mobs, even killed some nearby. Did another one get close?

Steve went outside to check for any hostile mobs, but strangely, no hostiles found, in fact there isn't a single mob in sight! No chickens, no cows, no nothin'! He went back inside his house and went right back to bed.

As he starts closing his eyes shut, it gets interrupted by his window. His window looks strange, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it, and he was certainly too tired to even look at it closely, but it was strange, did it usually have that kind of shine? Steve can't wait to go sleep, but that window keeps bothering him, why is that?

...

OH SHIT THOSE ARE EYES!!!

Steve jumped up from his bed and broke the window in order to catch the fluorescent eye'd stranger that was creepily staring at him through his window.

"WHO ARE YOU!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!??"

To be continued...

================================

WOO! THAT WAS HECTIC!

Oh man this was my first time making this type of fanfic.
Err hope you enjoyed it and stuff! Sorry if you expected romance in the very first chapter, I promise they'll feel romantical any time soon! 🙏
Just wait and see.