Embarrassment Turned To Malice

It's been two days since the white eyed man visited Steve.

"Damn it... To think he'd get away! I was so close when all of a sudden he... Teleported? How the fuck did he even do that!? There aren't any teleportation commands anywhere in the games code! (Note: this fanfic takes place in Alpha minecraft, so some of the current minecraft features and functions aren't present in this fanfic) Is he some kind of admin? Is this fucker messing with me right now? What the hell are these developers doing!? AAAGH FUCKING WEIRDO!!!"

As Steve kept theorising angrily on and on about the player with white eyes and his mysteriously annoying plans, said white eyed player was still stalking him, though this time he's placed in a more far out location.

"I'm not weird, I'm not weird at all!" Herobrine said quietly so that Steve wouldn't hear him.

"He's the weird one, don't you think so zombie entity mob number 3049?"

"graaah"

"I know right! What kind of person tries to catch a person by BREAKING THROUGH THE WINDOW!? Wouldn't it be better to just, you know, go out the door and THEN catch the perpetrator?"

"bleaaghh"

"You said it."

Herobrine was absolutely star strucked over how Steve caught him red handed, and that absolutely embarrassed him. No player had ever caught his gaze before, let alone grab him through the window while he was stalking them in their sleep. Thankfully he teleported before Steve could see his shocked face.

........................................................................

As Steve kept on doing his tasks, Herobrine followed carefully. This went on for about 8 hours.

Steve had then entered a cave, and Herobrine did not like that at all, because this specific cave wasn't just some cave, this was Herobrine's living quarters, simply put, his house.

"Oh fuck no, he is not getting in that cave." Herobrine signalled all the hostile mobs living in the cave to chase after Steve in order to slightly spook him away, but much to Herobrine's misfortune, Steve fought off every single one without much effort. "Wow, those were a lot of mobs. A little too much actually, what's going on, is there a spawner nearby?"

Herobrine was getting desperate, every attempt to make Steve leave failed, he wanted the man out, or else he might find his hidden room. He needed the guy GONE. That's when Herobrine thought about a brilliant idea that he, frankly, should've just went with from the start.

He could just kill Steve!

It's not like there were any consequences to Steve dying anyways, the guy can just come back to life anyway. With that thought, Herobrine decided to maybe do some "light" damage to Steve, since the mobs couldn't do it, he had to do it himself.

First, Herobrine dug a hole that reached bedrock level and put it in front of Steve's general direction, letting fall damage do the killing.

That didn't work, Steve managed to see the hole while walking and jumped over it.

Ok, obviously that wouldn't have worked, so Herobrine set another trap.

Steve had coincidentally stood next to a lava pool blocked by a stone wall, and that prompted Herobrine to break the wall and let the lava flow out.

Steve managed to survive because his inventory was filled with cobblestone, letting Steve put up a new wall to block out the lava. Herobrine was honestly surprised by how fast he put up that wall, lava was slow but definetely not that slow.

Herobrine had enough, he had no choice but to actually kill him with his own hands, and that meant letting Steve know that he was here and what he was.

As Steve approached Herobrine's hidden room, Herobrine teleported behind him, prompting a cave sound that was louder than usual, letting Steve look around the cave until noticing the figure behind him that was standing still, unmoving. Steve froze when he noticed Herobrine.

"... Hello Steve..."

To be continued...

================================
Herobrine finally gets introduced! Truly a wonderous event.

I don't know if this chapter was longer or shorter than the last one.
This chapter was certainly harder to make considering the sheer amount of times I've been distracted by annoying sounds coming from all directions of my school, as well as procrastination and lack of idea of how this chapter might go. Thankfully I pulled through.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
:3