006- Super Secrets

Madeline's Pov;*outfit above*

I was looking forward to hanging out with Colby today since I've reached my limit with Amy and can't handle spending time with them anymore.

"Good morning everyone. Is that Colby?"

"I thought he was stuck as a towel," said Amy.

"He was. And then this morning he randomly shapeshifted into that," said Eva.

"I'm a sledgehammer," said Colby proudly.

"And you're bragging about that?"

"We need you to turn into something cool. Like right now the cottage cheese of shapeshifting," said Amy.

"What's in the bag?" said Eva.

"Oh, some stuff I'm throwing away," said Vic.

"Oh, me too. And yet you're still here,"

"Hey, have you noticed if Jake has been acting weird for the past couple of days?" asked Vic.

"No, not weirder than usual. I mean, what am I saying? My son's a sledgehammer!" said Eva.

I approached Colby with the intention of spending the entire day with him, considering Jake was away doing his own thing. However, Colby's behavior has been strange since Starling became involved in my birthday celebration and then Colossa-Con.

"Colby, can you try to be yourself?"

"I can try," said Colby.

Colby finally transformed into his normal form.

"What do you wanna do today?" said Colby.

"I was thinking that we could check out the new hair salon downtown,"

"To have them do our hair?" said Colby.

"No, to make fun of others,"

"Oh, okay that sounds fun," said Colby.

"But I need a few hours before we do it. I have to do something first and it's really important,"

"What could be more important than shaming a woman with a $300 haircut?" said Colby laughing.

"Hartley wants help with the sunshine club,"

"Say no more," said Colby.

Upon reviewing my text message history, it appears that she no longer requires the assistance I offered.

"Nevermind, well do you want to watch tv before we head off?"

"What about the sunshine club?" said Colby.

"She doesn't need my help anymore,"

"Well, then yeah," said Colby.

I felt happy as our hands joined and we quickly sat down on the couch.

"Good afternoon, everyone," said Celica as we got in a comfortable position.

"Hey Celica, I just wanted to remind you that having a key doesn't give you free access to come in whenever you want."

"Celica?" She says.

"Sorry, I mean grandmother,"

"You're right. I'm sorry," She says.

I was shocked she never says she was sorry before. Amy came over toward us and I think I knew what was going to come out of her mouth.

"I should also take my shoes off, wouldn't wanna scum your floors," said Celica actually taking off her shoes.