20. hectic day~

enjoy reading;)

Anuj's pov:

I was peacefully sleeping when I felt someone by my side and some noise of someones bangles I opened my eye and saw that I was holding someones hand and I knew this someone is Aarohi her hands were very small as compare to mine.

but what the hell she is doing here I turned around and realized that she was so close to me our nose was just about to touch.
What she is doing here, with lots of angry I said "what the fukkk!!! what the hell you are doing here??"
she instantly got seated on bed

"I... i was just trying to make you wake u.. up I thou.. thought you... will get lat.... late"
she said while crying but why the hell she is crying

"first of all speak properly and now tell me why the hell you are crying?"

"I am not crying"
she said but what the hell happened to her?! she is acting like kid now!

"yess you are! and tell me what happened?" I said then she touched her cheek and then I guess she realized that she was crying for real ohhh goddd do I have to babysit two kids now?!

"I don't know when I started crying and wht I'm crying" while saying this she started crying more 

"goo and get fresh I have other things to do and please stop doing all this dramas" I said and left the room I went downstairs and saw that no one was there.
I asked one of my worker about mom and Shrutika they told me that they went to one of our relatives home to attend their wedding and they will come back after 3 or 4 days

and I knew that mom was mad at me thats why she didn't inform me about it as I'm coming home late this day.

I really wanted to spend sometime with mom and shrutika and my Rudra but anyways they are not here now, 
I went to the lawn to get some fresh air.

After 30 min when I came back I saw that Aarohi was making coffee for me while holding Rudra on her hand,
God it must be difficult for her to do all the work while holding him, so i went close to them and I said
"give him to me I wanna spend some time with my kid" ofcourse that was true I do wanted to spend some time with him.

When she look up to me her eyes were swollen and red as if she was crying from so long!

(Anuj's view)

but why she is acting like this today

all this month I have noticed that no matter how difficult everything gets she always try to show her strong side.

When I was taking rudra from her hold we were still looking at each other, but then she broke the eye contact and started doing all the work.

After few minutes she came back, she gave me my coffee and took rudra from me and she said "he must be hungry now" and she went to his room.

Aarohi's pov:

In the morning when i was crying what he said hurted me a lot does he really think that I was doing drama.

I don't know why nobody think about my feeling before saying anything about me, they all hurt me allot with their words!

I cried allot until my eyes get swollen,

but controlling my emotion I went to rudras room and I saw that he have woke up already.
I took him and went to the kitchen and started preparing coffee for Anuj.

I don't wanna have any kind of communication with him as he always  think that I'm doing drama infront of him.

While feeding Rudra, thankfully he slept as I have to do the another work now.

I went to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast, mom amd shrutika is not here so it means I have to spend this 3, 4 days alone with him, and why he is still here I thought as always he will go to his office.

Today I'm feeling very tired i just wanna take nap but I can't,
And because of my back pain I'm not even being able to stand but finally some how I managed to prepare breakfast.

I placed everything on the dining table and then I saw that after taking bath anuj came downstairs and his hairs was still wet not gonna lie he was looking damn handsome!!

he started having his food but sadly when I was about to sit right next to anuj as I'm starving right now,

we heard crying voice of Rudra I instantly went to his room i picked him up and started talking with him in baby voice he stopped crying in my embrace i smiled at him and kissed him on his forehead when I was about to leave that room I saw that Anuj was standing infront of us

He asked "is everything okay"
"Yeah" i said and we all came downstairs

We get seated in our respective places and started eating our food.

while sitting on my lap Rudra was smiling while playing with my jhumka (earrings) he is soo cute i can't even imagine my single day without him, again i kissed him on bis forehead he was saying something in his baby voice.

After breakfast i cleaned all the dishes as today all the workers are on leave so I clean this whole mansion alone, god!!! I'm so tired right now I wanna sleep.

But Thankfully Anuj was taking care of Rudra today so I didn't have to think about him.

Finally i was done with everything but it was again lunch time which means I have to prepare something now, i started cooking food but then suddenly Rudra started crying he must be hungry again, Anuj was trying very hard to stop him from crying but sadly it wasn't working so when i took him in my embrace as always he stopped crying, Anuj was looking shocked

As everything was done so I went to Rudra's room and started feeding him I'm so tired i don't wanna do anything In just 5 minutes he slept so I went downstairs, placed everything on dining table but suddenly I get the sudden cramp so I holded the corner of the table from my left hand while holding my stomach from another one it was so painful that I closed my eyes.

Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder but I didn't have energy to even turn around and I knew it was Anuj.

But when I turn around,
the thing I saw shocked me allot!!!
for the first time with concern face he asked "heyy are you okay??" I wanted to say noo I'm not okayyy I wanna sleep i want break from everything i just wanna disappear

But I said "Ye.. yeahh I'm... I am good" while trying very hard not to show my expressions.
"Seat I'll serve you" again I said
"Noo it's fine I'll serve myself" he said
"Okayy!!!
if you don't mind can I go to your room, I wanna take rest" i said while thinking that what will I do if he said noo my back is hurtung so much I wanna sleep.
"Aren't you hungr......" he said
"Noo" I instantly replied
"Okay" as soon as he said this i turned around and started walking towards his room.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next chapter gonna be the cutest🌚🤍

You all can trust me🤝

Anyways vote this chapter;)

Byeeee<3