~BkDk smut~

Katsuki slammed the door open to Izuku's bedroom, making the smaller male squeak in shock and practically jump out of his chair at the sudden noise. The blonde looked down at the freckled boy and huffed, holding a small bag filled to the brim with old clothes that didn't fit Katsuki anymore. Izuku looked at the bag and smiled, taking it from the blonde only to have it snatched from him and thrown across the room.

The greenette looked at Katsuki in confusion and opened his mouth to speak but was cut off as the blonde grabbed his waist and pulled him in, kissing him roughly. Izuku let out a muffled whine but gave in trying to push himself away, in turn slinking his arms around the taller male's neck. The two enjoyed the rough but sweet kiss, eventually forming it into a heavy make out leaving Izuku gasping for air once the pair's lips had separated.

The blonde looked down at the bright red face in front of him and chuckled softly, leaning down a little to cover the male's neck in hickeys and love bites, causing Izuku to let breathy moans escape his plump lips. Izuku was pushed onto his bed and continued to have his neck and shoulders marked up by his lover, snaking his hands into the blondes hair and grabbing a fairly large chunk making Katsuki groan softly.

Upon Izuku resting his hands in his hair, Katsuki took this gesture as an acceptance for him to proceed, in which he did, pulling Izuku's shirt and pants off then doing the same for himself and looking down at the curvy freckled body below him. Katsuki's main focus was on Izuku's hips, the thick, pale, freckled hips that Katsuki so desperately desired to destroy in the next few minutes.

Izuku looked up at Katsuki and pulled him down into another heated kiss, gripping onto the blondes broad shoulders as if his life depended on it. Katsuki's hands glided across the greenette's body, finally resting on his perfect hips. The pair separated from their kiss and Katsuki pulled Izuku's boxers off, discarding them somewhere behind him and doing the same again for himself.

The smaller male gasped softly at the sudden gush of cold air along his body, causing himself to shiver a little. Katsuki grabbed the bottle of lube from out of Izuku's nightstand and applied some to his own fingers, slowly easing two into his boyfriends plump ass. He watched as the male squirmed and tried his hardest to hold back whatever moans were threatening to escape his gorgeous lips.

After a few minutes of teasing, Katsuki thought it was best to give his boyfriend what he was craving, what he solely needed to feel full and satisfied. He lubed up his dick and kissed Izuku's thigh after pulling him closer. Katsuki pushed himself in fully without warning, forcing a loud moan to escape his mouth at the impact. He smirked and thrusted his hips at a medium pace, giving the greenette no time to adjust but that's exactly what he wanted, exactly how he begged to be treated during these freaky moments.

Izuku's moans and whines got louder with every thrust, making Katsuki put both of his freckled legs over the blondes broad shoulders and forcing his dick deeper, therefore earning almost screams from Izuku. Katsuki kept getting harder with each thrust, starting to hit Izuku's prostate which was beginning to drive the little greenette closer to his orgasm.

After 10 minutes or so of this, Izuku's orgasm was right around the corner, closely followed by Katsuki's. The two tried their hardest to finish at the same time but the greenette beat his blonde to it, cumming across both their stomachs and on his own chest, letting out more weak moans and whimpers. Katsuki's orgasm came a few seconds later and the lovers connected in a heated make out yet again, riding out their high together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
661 words bitches!!