~First Time?~

(These are my own characters, my own plot, i wrote this in school earlier today lmao please don't judge)

Character description:
Noah: red (dyed) hair, green eyes, short as fuck (5'2) also gender fluid but mainly uses she/her pronouns
Korey: brunette, brown eyes, 5'7, absolutely gorgeous (he doesn't think so but noah does), lil bit queer but denies it

Top: Korey
Bottom: Noah

3rd person POV:

It was a normal day, noah was in her room studying and Korey was in his own being bored on his bed. Him and noah had been together for nearly a year now and the only thing they've shared so far is a simple kiss goodbye, good morning or goodnight; and korey was getting pretty impatient but he respected his lover's wishes and waited for her to be ready for something more intimate and today just happened to be that day.

Korey looked up from his phone to hear a small knock at his door and he got a little confused. He knew noah was in the house but she was studying or so korey thought. He got up and walked over to the door, pulling it open to see the shorter girl stood in front of him in only a hoodie. Yes they were the only ones in the house but korey dreaded the fact that someone could easily walk in seeing as he forgot to lock the door earlier. He smiled softly at his beloved and moved back so she could walk in, shutting the door as she sat on his king size bed. Korey waltzed over to his girlfriend and sat next to her, slightly shocked that she climbed into his lap but he wasn't complaining. Small kisses were planted along his jaw and noah wrapped his arms around noah's waist smiling at the sudden affection.
(Bold is korey and italics is noah)
"Baby what are you doing? I thought you were studying?"
"Mmm, no. I got bored and wanted to have some fun"
"What kind of fun? Like video games or cuddling with a movie?"
"No, something more that I know you've been waiting for~"
"Oh? You finally ready sweetheart?"
"Yeah I am, i have a little present for you under my hoodie honey~"

With that said korey immediately pulled off her hoodie, watching in awe as his girlfriends breasts bounced free, no bra in sight. He looked down to see her bottom half bare too, no panties on but a few vibrators stuffed inside her tight pussy. He laid noah down on the bed and kissed across her chest, taking her nipple into his mouth and starting to suck on it, playing with the other one with one hand while his free one trailed down to noah's tightly stuffed glory hole, which was already dripping with pre-cum.

Noah let out soft little whimpers, feeling her boyfriends hands trailing all over her exposed body. She knew she wanted this though and started to wiggle her hips around, feeling one of noah's fingers slide into her with the vibrators. She gasped and grabbed a fistful of his hair, tugging it softly.

"B-Babe please~ if you're gonna play then fuck me at least!~"

Korey chuckled against noah's breast, pulling off with a small pop then heading down towards her pussy, starting to toy with the vibrator a bit before pulling it out. He heard her moan a little louder and decided to mess with her a little, fucking her with the vibrator and watching the lewd faces she made.

After he felt as if he teased her enough, korey turned the vibrator off and put it down on the bed, standing up and going to his closet to grab a bottle of lube from out of his drawer. He stripped his own clothing off and lubed his dick up before gently easing it into noah's pussy. Noah moaned louder and grabbed onto Korey's shoulders and slightly squeezed around him, enjoying the new feeling. Korey felt her tense up and rubbed her hips to try and soothe her which to his surprise actually worked.

A few minutes went by and korey was fully inside and thrusting his hips at a gentle pace, noah grasping onto his shoulders and digging her nails into his back enjoying the pleasure and moaning at her hearts content.

"Ahn~..fuck h-honeyyy~!..mnh~..ngh~..haa~ yes right there~!!"

Noah only got louder with each thrust korey made, his cock starting to get deeper into her pussy. Korey was thrusting harder and faster, wanting to please noah in any way possible and he never wanted to stop. He was practically addicted to her moans at this point.

Soon the room was filled with the sounds of skin slapping, noah's moans and korey's occasional soft groan. The two went at it like animals, in any position they could get themselves in. Noah had her hands on the floor and the rest of her body on the bed at one point but they only kept going.

Half an hour went by and noah felt herself getting closer to her climax, warning korey and he nodded, only getting harder as he abused her g-spot with great force. Noah screamed out in pleasure and dragged her nails down her lover's back, possibly drawing blood but she was in too much bliss to care at this point. Anyone walking by the house would think someone was being murdered with how loud noah was.

The two rode the waves of pleasure coming closer and closer to their climax and then the switch flipped, noah screamed as she came all over korey's throbbing cock, creaming and shredding his back with her nails. Korey soon followed with his thick warm cum flooding noah's tight hole, thrusting harder and harder making the bed under them creak and crack. As the high started to fade out, korey layed on her for a second his cock still filling her and he whispered:

"Thank you darling you had no idea how long I've dreamed of doing that~"

And with one final moan korey removed his cock and looked on in pride as he saw his cum slowly drip out of noah's perfect pussy.

After the two cleaned themselves and the bed, they cuddled each other close, their arms around each other's torsos and their legs tangled together while watching random Disney movies. Noah kissed Korey's jaw once more before drifting off, happy with what had not long happened. Korey fell asleep shortly after and sighed happily.

~Da end~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I HOPE YOU ALL FUCKING KNOW...

That was the weirdest shit I've ever written. If anyone has any requests or characters they want me to write about please let me know right away and I'll get straight to it after my final exams are done!

1097 WORDS!!